Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

My BV 'Holy Grail' Reveal :)

POST A REPLY

Jul 4, 2012, 11:26am   #16
dpt
My , oh my, this is pretty. congratulations after what seems like a patient wait for just the right one!
Jul 4, 2012, 12:37pm   #17
Congrats on your holy grail BV! It's a beautiful style and a gorgeous color....
Jul 4, 2012, 1:15pm   #18
c
Originally Posted by happytrottinelf
The best part is, since I had it shipped out of Europe, I saved 35% off of the local BV boutique price - shipping and tax included!

Without further ado, here she is
Congratulations! I am curious how you could have it shipped out of Europe. I am thinking to buy a black one for a long long time but the price stop me..
Jul 4, 2012, 1:39pm   #19
California Dreamin'
It's gorgeous! Congratulations!
Jul 4, 2012, 8:21pm   #20
BV, Choo Ferragamo
A seriously beautiful bag, congratulations!
Jul 7, 2012, 3:04am   #21
Originally Posted by slang27

Haha you are hilarious.. Never thought I'd hear "holy grail" and "blood" in the same sentence.
Wear her in good health! )
Slang27 - haha unintended wordplay of 'San greal' (holy grail) and 'sangreal' (royal blood)!

I finally took her out today and I had to giggle - a purple Birkin-toting tai tai at the next table kept peering over to surreptitiously check her out ☺
Jul 7, 2012, 3:16am   #22
Originally Posted by chching

Congratulations! I am curious how you could have it shipped out of Europe. I am thinking to buy a black one for a long long time but the price stop me..
Chching, I sent you a PM with the process. Good luck :)
Jul 7, 2012, 3:19pm   #23
Luv my labs!
Beautiful bag...and congrats on a Holy Grail especially one blessed by the husband! Mine always just rolls his eyes!

Definitely a beauty...wear her well!
Jul 7, 2012, 4:03pm   #24
f
the bag looks absolutely gorgeous in blood.... yummy and lovely.
congratulations and enjoy! =D
Jul 7, 2012, 10:27pm   #25
c
Chching, I sent you a PM with the process. Good luck :)
I saw your pm today! That is very helpful!!You are such a sweet person.Thank you!
Jul 8, 2012, 9:08am   #26
Clarity
This is truly beautiful - I was trying to get caught up and read this thread on my iPhone last night while being ferried to a concert in the car and it was driving me NUTS trying to see the photo - very very nice bag! Congrats and wear it in good health!

I've lusted after the Roma for years. (Just ask my husband, who has had to witness countless 'Roma playdates' whenever we passed a BV boutique.)

I've also been craving the past year to fill the 'red-red' gap in my bag wardrobe. Fire, Fire Opal, Fever, Corniola etc were too orangey for me.

So when husband spotted IT on the BV website, he said 'Go for IT!' (And as a result of a separate wager we had made, he offered to split the cost with me. ). The best part is, since I had it shipped out of Europe, I saved 35% off of the local BV boutique price - shipping and tax included!

Without further ado, here she is

Light Calf Roma in Blood

Attachment 1780784

Her sisters - medium Ebano Campana and medium Nero Tornabuoni Veneta - welcome her with open arms
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta