Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Maroon Sloane Arrived

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 14, 2012, 9:13pm   #31
LT bag lady's Avatar
LT bag lady
MASTER ENABLER
Gorgeous! I don't think I have even seen the Sloane in a color I did not love! Love the Sloane! It's a great bag! Enjoy!
Sep 14, 2012, 9:52pm   #32
ILYNN's Avatar
ILYNN
Member
Stunning color! Congrats!
Sep 15, 2012, 1:36am   #33
B
Thread Starter
BVmutAddict
Member
Originally Posted by oladushki
Congrats! I love all things maroon/burgundy, I think it goes with everything! Enjoy :-)
Originally Posted by LT bag lady
Gorgeous! I don't think I have even seen the Sloane in a color I did not love! Love the Sloane! It's a great bag! Enjoy!
Originally Posted by ILYNN
Stunning color! Congrats!
Thanks oladushki, LT, ILYNN! LT_bag_lady, now I really understand why you're the master enabler.. :) Sloane definitely is my most favorite bag too, hmm should I get it in another color?? Well, bag ban is on, maybe next season.
Sep 15, 2012, 10:18am   #34
y
yushuisz
Member
Always love sloane. This color GORGEOUS!
Sep 15, 2012, 5:13pm   #35
dpt's Avatar
dpt
Member
Originally Posted by BVmutAddict
My maroon sloane has finally arrived! Apart from the skepticism all the way since I placed the order on Ruelala, (knowing that they do sometimes mix up the color name and the fact that no SA in US/Europe or any of their website has the sloane in Maroon), it is really a sloane in Maroon color!! Haven't got a chance to take pics yet, but will do soon!!
I've just recently actually seen the Sloane -- and, wow, now I get what all the fuss is about. It might be BV's most beautiful shoulder bag. So perfect that you found it in your fav color, too - congratulations!
Sep 15, 2012, 6:56pm   #36
Miss_FancyBags's Avatar
Miss_FancyBags
Member
Lovely!!
Sep 18, 2012, 4:28pm   #37
B
Thread Starter
BVmutAddict
Member
Originally Posted by yushuisz
Always love sloane. This color GORGEOUS!
Originally Posted by dpt
I've just recently actually seen the Sloane -- and, wow, now I get what all the fuss is about. It might be BV's most beautiful shoulder bag. So perfect that you found it in your fav color, too - congratulations!
Originally Posted by Miss_FancyBags
Lovely!!
Thanks!! dpt, I think I had a similar experience as you. Before I tried the sloane in person, I didn't realize how lovely it is and I've probably missed out some great deals on it too. But once I saw it in person at a BV store and tried it out, it's definitely love at first sight and just couldn't go back anymore. :)
Sep 30, 2012, 11:33am   #38
CindyKay's Avatar
CindyKay
loyal BV fan
Lovely bag! Congrats!
Sep 30, 2012, 2:49pm   #39
l
lovevacation
Member
Congrats!! maroon + solane is really TDF!
Oct 21, 2012, 10:37am   #40
4purse's Avatar
4purse
Member
Beautiful bag! I just ordered a bag in Maroon but now I'm confused on what tone Maroon is after seeing your bag? In your opinion is it more purplish or redish?
Oct 21, 2012, 11:59am   #41
B
Thread Starter
BVmutAddict
Member
Originally Posted by 4purse
Beautiful bag! I just ordered a bag in Maroon but now I'm confused on what tone Maroon is after seeing your bag? In your opinion is it more purplish or redish?
It's definitely a true Maroon color. Mostly Reddish with brown undertone. But the color does look slightly darker on the Light Calf skin than the nappa.

Regardless, it's a pretty color and please do a reveal when you receive yours! :) Which bag is it BTW?
Oct 21, 2012, 12:19pm   #42
4purse's Avatar
4purse
Member
Originally Posted by BVmutAddict
It's definitely a true Maroon color. Mostly Reddish with brown undertone. But the color does look slightly darker on the Light Calf skin than the nappa.

Regardless, it's a pretty color and please do a reveal when you receive yours! :) Which bag is it BTW?

Thanks for the description. Since I purchased it on line and haven't received it yet I was a bit unsure I got the Julie which has a combination of smooth, woven and braided leathers. I've always loved this bag and almost got it in the Fire color but feared it just wouldn't be versatile enough and although I'm not a black bag girl but I do own a black Veneta (love) Maroon seemed like a perfect color that would be a great neutral Yes I'll do a reveal, good or bad when it arrives. Keeping my fingers crossed
Oct 21, 2012, 12:24pm   #43
BgaHolic's Avatar
BgaHolic
Emma 4ever in my <3
Stunning! Love the color!!
Oct 30, 2012, 11:14am   #44
T
TahoeBlue
Member
Originally Posted by BVmutAddict
My maroon sloane has finally arrived! Apart from the skepticism all the way since I placed the order on Ruelala, (knowing that they do sometimes mix up the color name and the fact that no SA in US/Europe or any of their website has the sloane in Maroon), it is really a sloane in Maroon color!! Haven't got a chance to take pics yet, but will do soon!!
BVmutAddict you totally hooked me on the maroon Sloane with your reveal! I managed to score one from Ruelala today - soooo excited and can't wait for it to arrive.
Oct 30, 2012, 2:27pm   #45
B
Thread Starter
BVmutAddict
Member
Originally Posted by TahoeBlue
BVmutAddict you totally hooked me on the maroon Sloane with your reveal! I managed to score one from Ruelala today - soooo excited and can't wait for it to arrive.

Congratulations!!! We're not bag twins. :) Hope you'll love it. Let us know how that goes when it arrives!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools