Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Latest Pink Purse and my first BV!

POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2014, 10:13pm   #1
contented
Hi guys, just wanted to share with you my latest purchase from Venezia BV store 😍😍

My Fuschia pink tote. Not sure what style this is but it's 💗💗 and it's absolutely gorgeous! Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403752381.964498.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  894.0 KB
Jun 25, 2014, 10:38pm   #2
Woweee I love it so much!!! Congrats!!!
Jun 25, 2014, 10:46pm   #3
Originally Posted by teddyraph
Hi guys, just wanted to share with you my latest purchase from Venezia BV store 😍😍

My Fuschia pink tote. Not sure what style this is but it's 💗💗 and it's absolutely gorgeous! Attachment 2665868
I am loving the color! Is it really this bright irl? It's such a statement color. Congratulations!
Jun 25, 2014, 10:47pm   #4
contented
Originally Posted by ForeverInPink
Woweee I love it so much!!! Congrats!!!
Thanks! I also love it a lot.
This is a keeper!
Jun 25, 2014, 10:48pm   #5
contented
Originally Posted by diane278
I am loving the color! Is it really this bright irl? It's such a statement color. Congratulations!
Yep, it is! I caught sight of her when I was strolling outside the shops.. and it lure me in! and after deliberating for 2 days, I had to own her!
Jun 25, 2014, 10:50pm   #6
l
You sounded like me 2 years ago. Shock pink and Steel are the colors that made me crazy in love with BV. Congrats.
Jun 26, 2014, 12:44am   #7
s
Congrats! It looks lovely, bright, and fun in Rosa Shock. There's no official name, but around the BV subforum, it's been called the Bella bag. Looks like BV calls it the Intrecciato Nappa Bag on their website, but they use that same name for some other bags, too. Enjoy!

My Fuschia pink tote. Not sure what style this is but it's 💗💗 and it's absolutely gorgeous! Attachment 2665868
Jun 26, 2014, 2:19am   #8
Live Laugh Love
Wow! This bag is a stunner and I'm sure you'll turn many heads with it. Enjoy your purchase!
Jun 26, 2014, 2:22am   #9
contented
Tks ladies! I have not bring her out yet.. Can't wait for her to get softer leather. Now is still pretty stiff ☺️
Jun 26, 2014, 2:24am   #10
contented
Originally Posted by shiba_inu
Congrats! It looks lovely, bright, and fun in Rosa Shock. There's no official name, but around the BV subforum, it's been called the Bella bag. Looks like BV calls it the Intrecciato Nappa Bag on their website, but they use that same name for some other bags, too. Enjoy!

I totally agree. This one according to the SA is one of the more popular design due to its versatility of bag, can either hand carry or shoulder.
Jun 26, 2014, 5:58am   #11

It's the perfect colour and the perfect style! Love it! Congrats!
Jun 26, 2014, 6:59am   #12
beautiful bag. i was looking at the same style bag for my next purchase. please update on how you are liking the style-
thanks and enjoy your new bv.
Jun 26, 2014, 7:22am   #13
contented
Originally Posted by npps
It's the perfect colour and the perfect style! Love it! Congrats!

Thanks! 😊
Jun 26, 2014, 7:24am   #14
contented
Originally Posted by annie9999
beautiful bag. i was looking at the same style bag for my next purchase. please update on how you are liking the style-
thanks and enjoy your new bv.

Sure! Will update and thanks again, I hope u get yrs soon ya :)
Jun 26, 2014, 12:42pm   #15
l
Oh my, teddyraph - What a gorgeous bag you have! Love the color. I picture you carrying this pink. I think I won't hesitate to guess that was you if I saw someone with this :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta