Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Instant reveal - my first BV!

POST A REPLY

Jul 3, 2012, 5:01pm   #16
Gone shopping
Welcome to the world of BV. It's very addicting and you'll love it for years to come.
Jul 8, 2012, 9:49am   #17
Clarity
Oh, lovely, just lovely! Congrats!
Jul 8, 2012, 3:05pm   #18
I love the ebano!
Where have you bought her?
I saw yours has the golden zipper which is really hard to find...
Jul 8, 2012, 8:21pm   #19
Excellent choice--enjoy! I have the same bag (except mine has a brunito zipper), and it's so comfortable to wear!
Jul 9, 2012, 1:26am   #20
I have this same bag with the brunito hardware and can't say enough about how fabulous it is. Such a gorgeous color, lightweight and easy to wear! You' ll never be disappointed.
Jul 9, 2012, 1:56am   #21
I have the Same bag with the brunito hardware - thats why I was wondering about the gold.
I was told the gold is discontinued...
Jul 9, 2012, 5:37am   #22
Originally Posted by francelamour
I have the Same bag with the brunito hardware - thats why I was wondering about the gold.
I was told the gold is discontinued...
I got it at the Bottega Veneta store in Natick, MA. This was their last Ebano Veneta with gold hardware. I actually ended up exchanging it because this one had a glue spot on the leather which bothered me, so my new one has the brunito hardware.
Jul 9, 2012, 5:57am   #23
beautiful bag and i love the brunito hardware-
Jul 9, 2012, 7:35am   #24
I love the brunito as well - I think its much more understated and modern, especially combined with the ebano!
Jul 9, 2012, 1:51pm   #25
Originally Posted by francelamour
I love the brunito as well - I think its much more understated and modern, especially combined with the ebano!
Me too! To be honest, I snapped up the gold hardware because they told me it was being discontinued... and I didn't want to regret missing out! The leather was much softer, too, which may have been from being older/on display. The brunito is definitely growing on me!
Jul 14, 2012, 1:36am   #26
^Love My Brit^
It's beautiful. I've been ogling BV's for the past year, but having my own is probably a long way down the road...especially in the large size. Love yours! It's exactly the style and color I would get.
Jul 14, 2012, 11:31am   #27
Gorgeous
Jul 14, 2012, 11:44am   #28
Emma 4ever in my <3
How did I miss this one? Gorgeous! Pure gorgeousness! (word?) Perfect color, size, bag!!!
Jul 14, 2012, 12:38pm   #29
busy busy bee
great bag! congrats on your first BV:)
Jul 14, 2012, 1:27pm   #30
Arrrooooo!
Congratulations on your first BV. And such a classic colour and style combination. Enjoy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta