Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Has anyone seen Ametiste irl?

POST A REPLY

Jul 27, 2011, 12:06pm   #16
caught BV fever
Originally Posted by Toni Josephine
I got this one as well ,the actual colour is a bit different from what you see in the official pictures (see below)..

interesting though, a younger friend of mine once commented on a YSL muse bag of similar colour as looking "too mature" for her .

Personally, I love this colour a lot. For young girls, you can wear it a something "spectecular" or "shocking"..
however, for more mature women, it's actually a very feminine choice... it add a extra dose of feminine to everything I wear

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6005/...4cee7e20ee.jpg
OMG! This is such a beautiful color. Couldn't resist it after seeing the photo you posted. Just placed an order for it. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Jul 27, 2011, 8:05pm   #17
s
I MISS California :(
Originally Posted by chungwan
OMG! This is such a beautiful color. Couldn't resist it after seeing the photo you posted. Just placed an order for it. Can't wait for it to arrive.
Please post pics when it arrives! I think I may finally get to see the color tomorrow
Jul 30, 2011, 9:44am   #18
i love the colour!!! reminds me of orchid!
Aug 7, 2011, 11:00pm   #19
caught BV fever
Originally Posted by spendalot
Please post pics when it arrives! I think I may finally get to see the color tomorrow
I love this color. It is not really pink but more like pinkish purple I think. This bag is a medium. Just found out Nieman has large on their web site, I might go for that instead... or the same color montaingn....
Attached Images

Aug 8, 2011, 1:34am   #20
s
Originally Posted by chungwan
I love this color. It is not really pink but more like pinkish purple I think. This bag is a medium. Just found out Nieman has large on their web site, I might go for that instead... or the same color montaingn....
Oooh, get the montaigne! I want to see that
I wonder how the new montaigne looks in real life. I think this color will be great on a montaigne.
Aug 8, 2011, 9:05pm   #21
BV, Choo Ferragamo
This is a great picture. How exactly is it different from Orchid?

Aug 8, 2011, 9:11pm   #22
if i remember correctly this is a little pinker/lighter than orchid. you'd only be able tell them apart if they're next to each other.

Originally Posted by jburgh
This is a great picture. How exactly is it different from Orchid?

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1312775704
Aug 8, 2011, 9:31pm   #23
Wow, what a pretty color! Enjoy, chungwan!

jburgh, I haven't seen ametiste in person yet, but based on chungwan's photo, I'd agree with apey_grapey, except I don't think that it's that close to orchid. Ametiste looks like a slightly sweet medium pink to me (on my monitor, at least), while orchid is a slightly tart purple/magenta (the way I see my orchid, that is).
Nov 9, 2011, 4:57pm   #24
♥♥♥
Anyone know where I can find a Maxi Veneta in this color?
Nov 10, 2011, 4:27pm   #25
I'm more into muted tones but this is a lovely happy pink. Not at all girlie or young. Just vibrant and full of depth.
Nov 14, 2011, 2:30am   #26
s
And then comes SHOCK, the new pink in town.

Seriously, is there a difference?
Attached Images

May 15, 2012, 3:57am   #27
m
hi all. a newbie to this forum. my first purchase was made this morning, in this color! Can't wait to get it, as I bought it through the mail. I think I made the right choice too.
May 15, 2012, 4:00am   #28
m
the Ametiste I mean, not in Shock, though Shock is also is a very sweet color.
May 15, 2012, 7:36pm   #29
l
Originally Posted by Toni Josephine
I got this one as well ,the actual colour is a bit different from what you see in the official pictures (see below)..

interesting though, a younger friend of mine once commented on a YSL muse bag of similar colour as looking "too mature" for her .

Personally, I love this colour a lot. For young girls, you can wear it a something "spectecular" or "shocking"..
however, for more mature women, it's actually a very feminine choice... it add a extra dose of feminine to everything I wear

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6005/...4cee7e20ee.jpg
Toni Josephine, what color is that? I love it. I regret myself for not acquiring shock belly when I traveled to Asia
May 16, 2012, 8:18am   #30
Originally Posted by myllaz
hi all. a newbie to this forum. my first purchase was made this morning, in this color! Can't wait to get it, as I bought it through the mail. I think I made the right choice too.
Welcome! Please share photos of your BV, once you have it. We love to admire everyone's bags and accessories.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta