Bring back the original Montaigne. The old shape was more pleasing to many people, and the handle attachment more user friendly.
Peltro and Ottone should be classic colors, and BV is known for doing these two colors well.
Originally Posted by V0N1B2
Could you please speak to the buyers at Holt Renfrew in Vancouver, BC and let them know they are losing $$ to their US counterparts. Or better yet, open a boutique in Vancouver.
Originally Posted by BookerMoose
Please bring back the Mini Cabat - I didn't decide I needed one until they were gone!
Originally Posted by jelts
Please create more metallics.
Originally Posted by blueiris
I love my nappa and calf Cabats, but on my wish list is to have something "in between"--a classic-looking Cabat that is sturdier than nappa but lighter weight than calf/vachette.
Count me in for a mini cabat SO!
Some new requests:
More color options for exotic SLGs, accessories and jewelry please!
Create more bags that are not 100% intrecciato.
Offer the men's intrecciato slip-on shoe in dark-colored leathers.
More cervo bags would be wonderful!
-Color! Is it time for an elegant, darker purple? I never got to see FW08 turbolence in the nappa bags, but I'd love to see something like that come around again.
I agree on the purple -- I generally love purple and my Ink Belly is one of my favorite bags but I'm hoping for a darker purple; maybe almost black with purple undertones.
Originally Posted by LT bag lady
Please allow for Special Orders in any skin, without the mandatory upgrade to exotic.
Make the Mini Cabat possible for Special Orders.
Also agree with having SOs in any skin! I, too, would love to participate in a group mini cabat SO... And bringing back the mini cabat in general. I joined the world of BV too late and missed the mini cabat train!
1. Create bright and jewel tone colors for the cervo hobo. I love my fever resort. I am so lusting for turquoise or royal purple.
2. Bring back the cervo hobo with the triple intrecciato of my beloved rame ossidato. My fav color palettes would be Titanium (like my Staub cookware collection) or an Aubergine purple with a metallic sheen. (Suggestion for fall/winter 2012.) I love grays and purples.
3. Line bags in darker suede. I love my large nero belly veneta but I wish she were lined in a grey or taupe suede.
4. Line the zipper pockets of classic venetas and belly venetas in suede. I'm not crazy about the "canvas" lining in my large belly veneta.
5. Enlarge the size of the size phone pocket in the cervo hobo. It is too small to hold an iPhone or Blackberry.
6. Other tPFers suggested a full on intrecciato cervo hobo. What an awesome idea. This is my absolute favorite BV style.
7. Find me a nero maxi plisse. I missed out on her and so want her in my BV collection.
8. And finally, bring back the creel. I have 2 vintage creels and would love to see her come back in a larger size with a thicker strap and a more durable tassel pull.
And of course, I am willing to provide my feedback on designs and be your beta tester!
1. Please make runway shoes available in 70-80 mm heel height.
2. More proportional sizing for RTW. Not sure if this is being done already: when the sizes get smaller, don't just trim the waistline but also shorten length, adjust waist location, etc... It's easy to make dresses slimmer while nearly impossible to reposition the waist / reproportion clothes. I've passed on many pieces because the waist hits at my hip!
3. Replace the cell phone pocket with a larger gusseted pocket.
4. Do your petite/short customers a favor and make sure shoulder straps are adjustable.
5. Review bag sizing: It seems to me, specially with messenger styles but with others too, bags are either giant - as if they were made for models - or tiny - not big enough for everyday. The in-between size would be just right.
Mine is simple.
Make the cell phone pocket big enough to hold a cell phone in its case!
Right on, mdlcal28, a_g, & Mousse! I have a new phone (HTC Sensation) and it does not fit into ANY of my BV cell phone pockets.
Please BV, increase the size of the cell phone pockets! And, please make sure to measure some phones in cases before deciding on the size. This seemingly small detail takes on a huge importance for many people. It is nice to have a cell phone case, but that still needs to fit in a pocket for easy access. Plus I just do not want my phone floating around in the main compartment, case or not. We want our beautiful BV bags to be useful, too.