Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2012, 9:32am   #16
scoobiesmomma
♥♥♥
YUMM-O!!! That's my kind of sandwich...and calorie free to boot!!
Jul 11, 2012, 4:56pm   #17
LLANeedle
Great picture!
Jul 11, 2012, 5:05pm   #18
indiaink
Clarity
Originally Posted by Mousse
Nice photos India!
Thank you, Dear Sister!

Originally Posted by scoobiesmomma
YUMM-O!!! That's my kind of sandwich...and calorie free to boot!!
Yes indeed!

Originally Posted by LLANeedle
Great picture!
Thank you!
Jul 11, 2012, 8:39pm   #19
sndc99
I work to buy Purses
This my favorite bag of all time. I sometimes wonder if I should sell my other bags and just buy more Cervo in other colors. I would Love either one of the top 2. Wonderful pictures, you are the reason I decided to try one on the first place
Jul 11, 2012, 9:08pm   #20
indiaink
Clarity
Originally Posted by sndc99
This my favorite bag of all time. I sometimes wonder if I should sell my other bags and just buy more Cervo in other colors. I would Love either one of the top 2. Wonderful pictures, you are the reason I decided to try one on the first place
Aw, that's sweet - I'm glad I've been able to describe how great these bags are!

Oh... You do know the Billiard has a royal purple suede lining... Just so yummy...
Jul 11, 2012, 9:41pm   #21
sndc99
I work to buy Purses
Originally Posted by indiaink

Aw, that's sweet - I'm glad I've been able to describe how great these bags are!

Oh... You do know the Billiard has a royal purple suede lining... Just so yummy...
NO...don't tell me that...lol
Jul 11, 2012, 9:53pm   #22
indiaink
Clarity
Originally Posted by sndc99
NO...don't tell me that...lol
This is from the color reference thread...

Jul 11, 2012, 10:14pm   #23
sndc99
I work to buy Purses
This is from the color reference thread...

What year is this? (I could look I'm being lazy) dang it....so pretty. I love it.
Jul 11, 2012, 10:19pm   #24
sndc99
I work to buy Purses
^^ 2010 I looked it up...that means now I have to go on a search
Jul 12, 2012, 7:54am   #25
asianjade
What do you think if a 5' tall person carry it? Does it looks too big? I love to have one... I am thinking to get another BV for my birthday... debating whether to get a medium veneta or cervo but haven't decide which color yet. I already have the large Veneta (really look very big on me).

Their Linen-look drop-front sweater box holds two Cervo Hobos comfortably.

You are welcome, and I am so sorry for all that clobbering you're getting. I hate it when mechanical things go awry.

Yes, the Cervo Hobo comes in one size. I love this bag, I swear. It will hold a ton or hold a little and looks good and hangs beautifully either way. And it is super lightweight.

I would love the China... Probably never find one, though. Sigh.
Jul 12, 2012, 9:02am   #26
indiaink
Clarity
hmmm... I could see the large Veneta looking VERY big on you ... but the thing with the Cervo hobo is the way it drapes and hangs so nicely against your body. It just melds with you, and becomes part of you. It is so hard to explain, you need to try one on. Is the a boutique near you? It would be a worthwhile trip, and be prepared to purchase.

Originally Posted by asianjade
What do you think if a 5' tall person carry it? Does it looks too big? I love to have one... I am thinking to get another BV for my birthday... debating whether to get a medium veneta or cervo but haven't decide which color yet. I already have the large Veneta (really look very big on me).
Jul 12, 2012, 2:31pm   #27
l
lkweh
Indiaink, you don't have any peeling issue on any of your cervo? I read in other thread, there are some peeling problems.
Jul 12, 2012, 6:01pm   #28
indiaink
Clarity
No, none at all. I've had a total of five - and nope, no issues. I am of the opinion that there is NOT a peeling problem for the Cervo items generally; anything can happen in a limited number of items, certainly. But I don't think "...there are some peeling problems."

Originally Posted by lkweh
Indiaink, you don't have any peeling issue on any of your cervo? I read in other thread, there are some peeling problems.
Jul 13, 2012, 8:03am   #29
PeonyPlum
Just saw this thread - beautiful collection!! I love that first photo. The strap is just so comfortable and substantial feeling with the cervo. They look beautifuly smooshy together! Thanks for sharing!
Aug 10, 2012, 1:09pm   #30
c
ccxpdx
Gorgeous set. Thanks for sharing!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >