Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Celebs & Bottega Veneta Bags - PICS ONLY!!! (no chatting)

POST A REPLY

Jul 21, 2007, 4:39pm   #46
E
Eugin
C-24, thank you for the L'Wren pic. That is a gorgeous bag. I wish I had the figure like Ellen Barkin to fit into one of her form-fitting dresses. Va-va voom!!!
Jul 22, 2007, 6:22am   #47
C
C_24
-Claus-
Originally Posted by ms piggy
^ That's a beauty esp the bag. I'm really liking crocs these days... signs of age.
Oh come on, ms p, you`re not old enough to already play the age card, at least looking at your pic from your DH`s graduation you`re not! Id love to have s/thing fabulous in croc as well, shiny that is, and Im 20 plus a guy
Jul 22, 2007, 6:24am   #48
C
C_24
-Claus-
Originally Posted by Eugin
C-24, thank you for the L'Wren pic. That is a gorgeous bag. I wish I had the figure like Ellen Barkin to fit into one of her form-fitting dresses. Va-va voom!!!
I know, Ellen Barkin looks so well put together in her dresses. But L`Wren`s own figure kinda scares me, esp. in these skinny pants. What is she, like 8 feet tall???

Also like the outfit from her companion but don`t recognize any BV in there...
Jul 22, 2007, 8:24am   #49
ms piggy
special breed
Originally Posted by C_24
Oh come on, ms p, you`re not old enough to already play the age card, at least looking at your pic from your DH`s graduation you`re not! Id love to have s/thing fabulous in croc as well, shiny that is, and Im 20 plus a guy
Oh Claus, aren't you just the sweetest. Looks like those huge sunnies fooled you. I'm a whole 16 years older than you.
Jul 22, 2007, 1:11pm   #50
E
Eugin
I know, Ellen Barkin looks so well put together in her dresses. But L`Wren`s own figure kinda scares me, esp. in these skinny pants. What is she, like 8 feet tall???

Also like the outfit from her companion but don`t recognize any BV in there...
Ellen looked gorgeous in L'Wren's dresses for Ocean's 13 and the press junkets. I read L'Wren is 6 feet tall. Talk about totally towering over her bf, Mick Jagger!
Jul 24, 2007, 11:19pm   #51
myindulgence
Looks as if we have another case of "I schlepp my BV all over the world". At least Anna dello Russo is treating hers way better than Katie and Denise are. And to be honest, I wouldn`t be leaving THAT bag unused either!
LOVE that bag, and I believe those are BV woven sandals on her feet as well. Tried them on but they were too wide for me.
Jul 25, 2007, 1:53pm   #52
E
Eugin
Oops, sorry about the Brooke Shields pic(had trouble pasting it) and it's actually a Cole Haan!
Last edited Jul 25, 2007 at 2:01pm.
Jul 25, 2007, 2:05pm   #53
E
Eugin
Hopefully, this pic will work. Anyone ever seen these grey, slouchy, velvet BV boots(from shoebunny.com)?

Jul 28, 2007, 4:43am   #54
B
Bunkie
Account Deactivated
btw, where do you ppl find all these great pics? they don't look scanned so that's why i ask... well, keep 'em coming! love it!
Jul 28, 2007, 5:08am   #55
Celia_Hish
♥If u see it, PM me♥
Originally Posted by Eugin
Sarah Jessica Parker:
I have the same bag too but in different color...mine is in light brown...i love the tote so much, very spacious and can stuff lots of things
Jul 28, 2007, 7:52pm   #56
lara0112
^ is the colour ombria by any chance? I had seen this tote in that colour - sort of light brown/ caramel - from a few seasons ago. that bag is great!
Jul 30, 2007, 7:59pm   #57
couturequeen
BV nut
Kelly Osborne with her cocker.
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 30, 2007 at 8:03pm.
Jul 30, 2007, 9:06pm   #58
dervilfal
Originally Posted by couturequeen
Kelly Osborne with her cocker.

LOL I was just coming to post this! Great cocker
Aug 1, 2007, 12:38pm   #59