POST A REPLY

Nov 12, 2007, 9:25pm   #16
ok ladies, seriously, it's one thing to lust after your bags, now I have to lust after your cars too?!

mystiletto
, I love your bag and your jacket, such a beautiful cut on you!

bunkie your sloane looks so much more behaved than mine, mine is rarely closed and usually flopping all over the place
Nov 13, 2007, 12:47am   #17
B
Account Deactivated
Thanks guys! I hope people will keep posting. I think the cool part will be the shared theme. It's like, since we can't all get together and post one big group shot, the next best I guess is to have a shared theme/background setting! Oh, and BookerMoose - c'mon, that's no good reason for keeping from us! My car can be extremely hopeless and messy, most of the time!!
Nov 13, 2007, 9:41pm   #18
everyone,
fantastic pics!!
now i need to convince DH that i am not crazy when i try to take pics of bags in the car. already he tinks that i am for taking pics of food that we eat...
Nov 14, 2007, 2:29am   #19
special breed
Originally Posted by kopibaby
.. already he tinks that i am for taking pics of food that we eat...
Ha ha, I do that too.
Nov 14, 2007, 7:51am   #20
High on H!
gosh, it must be such a singaporean habit to take pics of our food, kopibaby and ms piggy. just to let you know i am totally guilty of the same thing and i know it's off topic, but here's my fav shot of a sushi breakfast i had in tokyo earlier this year!

Name:  Breakfast close up.JPG
Views: 684
Size:  185.4 KB
Nov 14, 2007, 8:18am   #21
special breed
^ Oishii!

Will try to contribute some pics soon. Keep them coming!
Nov 14, 2007, 1:21pm   #22
Lagoon
How about a bus picture instead? I don't own a car but I want to play!

And sorry for the political message if it offends anyone but I think it adds to the San-Francisco-public-transportation-credibility of it all.
Attached Images

Nov 14, 2007, 7:09pm   #23
silent = listen
Love everyone's pics!! Thanks for the fun thread, Bunkie!!
OT, but armcandyaddict, that sushi looks oh so yummy!!

Finally took a pic of my dear ebano campana.
Attached Images

Nov 15, 2007, 1:05am   #24
B
Account Deactivated
kopibaby - I hope that means there is a car portrait to come!
ms piggy - I do that all the time. In fact, I have a food blog and take my camera with me wherever I go.
hovercraftier - can I just say, I love that pic! It has a lot of character. And the ball bag is so very lovely.
Mid- the way your lovely ebano Campana reflects light at that angle gives it a beautiful sheen. You can totally tell the bag is new! I love the shape and you seem to have it filled just the right amount.

Ooh ooh, I want to see more, guys!!
Nov 15, 2007, 1:33am   #25
Arrrooooo!
Originally Posted by Bunkie
Oh, and BookerMoose - c'mon, that's no good reason for keeping from us! My car can be extremely hopeless and messy, most of the time!!
I'm not worried about you guys seeing my messy car - I'm worried about my BVs getting dirty when photographing them in it!
Nov 15, 2007, 3:44am   #26
B
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by BookerMoose
I'm not worried about you guys seeing my messy car - I'm worried about my BVs getting dirty when photographing them in it!
Ah my mistake! We still want to see though.
Nov 15, 2007, 11:16am   #27
c
Beutiful pictures everyone! What a great thread!
Bunkie your ferro sloane looks silver in daylight. It's incredible with this bag. Every pic I see there is always a different shade of grey and now silver!
Nov 15, 2007, 6:44pm   #28
[quote=Bunkie;4398243]kopibaby - I hope that means there is a car portrait to come!
quote]

bunkie - i promise i will try...
Nov 15, 2007, 7:08pm   #29
k
Originally Posted by hovercraftier
How about a bus picture instead? I don't own a car but I want to play!

And sorry for the political message if it offends anyone but I think it adds to the San-Francisco-public-transportation-credibility of it all.
Great picture. I just recently stopped taking the bus/subway because I changed jobs. I really miss public transportation. So I can really appreciate this picture. It shows that BV looks great anywhere!
Nov 19, 2007, 10:49pm   #30
B
Account Deactivated
My black old ball - innocent and perched atop my laptop bag en route to dinner.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta