Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

BV Knot Bags, Do You Love Em?

POST A REPLY

Jan 11, 2012, 5:14am   #61
bisbee
Best Bubbie
Originally Posted by ballchai
The knot in my opinion is a good purchase that can be used casually or formally. Here's my little collection.

Attachment 1561462
Gorgeous - every one!
Jan 11, 2012, 7:32am   #62
b
ballchai
Originally Posted by LLANeedle
A beautiful collection indeed! I love the waxy studded one....wished it came in nero.
Is Nero black? I think I've seen it in black. Mine is navy, but I think I've seen it in black in Asia
Jan 11, 2012, 9:49am   #63
Grandmommie
Bag Lover
ballchai-what a beautiful collection..I have several that you have..I love knots..they feel so good in my hand..I would LOVE to have the SILVER one for my daughter's wedding..don't see that happening...lol
Jan 11, 2012, 10:51pm   #64
b
ballchai
Originally Posted by Grandmommie
ballchai-what a beautiful collection..I have several that you have..I love knots..they feel so good in my hand..I would LOVE to have the SILVER one for my daughter's wedding..don't see that happening...lol
I adore my knots! And you're right, they're so easy to carry. Most of the ones that I own we're chosen for me by my husband as gifts for different occasions.
Jan 12, 2012, 9:05am   #65
blueiris
The knot in my opinion is a good purchase that can be used casually or formally. Here's my little collection.

Attachment 1561462
Thanks for sharing your collection with us. You have a terrific variety! Lovely that they were gifts from your husband, too.
Jan 13, 2012, 6:28pm   #66
h
hotshot
BV knots.... they are the best... classic, timeless & chic...how could a girl

go wrong???
Jan 13, 2012, 10:40pm   #67
macaroonchica93
That's Cool.
I love the thought of them,but I doubt I would actually ever use one
Jan 14, 2012, 12:01am   #68
couturequeen
BV nut
Great variety!
Jan 14, 2012, 7:12am   #69
GreyFeather
Not typically a fan of clutches but the Knot is stunning. If I were to get a clutch this would be it :).
Jan 16, 2012, 8:18pm   #70
h
hotshot
bisbee.... love your "knots"
Jan 29, 2012, 12:32am   #71
Sunnyday23
I think the knot is a beautiful bag. Im concerned though about setting it down and leaving that expensive of a bag at your table when at a party or wedding. Do you leave it when dancing? If you do, do you worry someone might grab it?

I'm thinking about buying my first knot but wanted your opinion.
Jan 29, 2012, 1:15am   #72
mundodabolsa
Originally Posted by Sunnyday23
I think the knot is a beautiful bag. Im concerned though about setting it down and leaving that expensive of a bag at your table when at a party or wedding. Do you leave it when dancing? If you do, do you worry someone might grab it?

yes, I always just leave it on my table if I go dance. I just feel like the chances of someone stealing it at a closed, private, invitation-only event is so remote that it's not worth not enjoying myself at the event over the worry.

if you really don't want to leave it you can always find a creative way to hide it, like under the centerpiece, or under a napkin... I'm sure it would fit in the inside pocket of a mens' blazer too.

or take it to the coat check for a bit. or there are always people who will not get up from their table to save their lives, just go ask if you can deposit it at their table for a while.
Jan 29, 2012, 8:24am   #73
Grandmommie
Bag Lover
Originally Posted by Sunnyday23

You will love the feel of the knot in your hand..it is really hard to describe..I use mine all the time..even with jeans! they are so much fun...I have laid mine on tables and haven't had to worry about them, but it was more of a private party situation, but large party..I think you would love one.
Jan 29, 2012, 1:58pm   #74
grietje
I wouldn't leave it alone at a club but every where else I'd feel fine. Then again, I wouldn't carry much of value in my Knot. The Knot itself would be the most expensive thing.
Jan 30, 2012, 9:08am   #75
V
Viaggiare
It depends on the size of the party. I had a Chanel evening bag stolen at a gala while I was dancing. When it is obviously a recognizable and expensive bag it becomes a target anywhere.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >