Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Apr 17, 2007, 2:07pm   #61
boxermom
gro, everyone is so tired of hearing how photography and computer challenged I am. I will try again when dh can assist. Everytime I get a bag I think, but wait.......there's another I don't have. I'm sick.
Apr 17, 2007, 4:22pm   #62
L
Londoner
I love all the bags that you all are showing here. Yummy!!!!!
Apr 18, 2007, 6:22am   #63
g
gro3602
EX TPFER DONE HERE
Originally Posted by boxermom
gro, everyone is so tired of hearing how photography and computer challenged I am. I will try again when dh can assist. Everytime I get a bag I think, but wait.......there's another I don't have. I'm sick.
I hear you! One of these days, I will read the directions on how to post photos (and not the links) lol

I'm sick as well. I'm from a small city with NO high end stores, not even a Nordstroms. Going to Boston this weekend...... I need to come back w/ something!
Apr 18, 2007, 8:37pm   #64
boxermom
Originally Posted by gro3602
I'm sick as well. I'm from a small city with NO high end stores, not even a Nordstroms. Going to Boston this weekend...... I need to come back w/ something!
I can beat that--we don't even have a Target in my entire county! Please do come back with something and tell us about it--I will live vicariously thru you!
Apr 20, 2007, 6:33pm   #65
gglvs2shop
my precious baby
bagsforme, love your colorful clutch!
Apr 26, 2007, 10:57pm   #66
beauxgoris
We need more photo's ladies!!
Apr 28, 2007, 12:32pm   #67
blugenie
Endless Summer
Okay, I *think* this is my complete collection (for the next year or so anyway). I haven't had the courage to remove the tag from the Veneta - it may have to go back to help finance the Sloane, or I just bite the bullet and enjoy!) I also *interviewed* a small tan Campana and a limo large Veneta and Montaigne along the way.

Ebano Large Veneta
Magnolia zip-top case
Quarzo Continental Snap Wallet
Limo Nappa Umbria Sloane

Apr 28, 2007, 12:36pm   #68
m
me_love_purse
swift convert
i really like the sloane......
Apr 29, 2007, 8:18am   #69
Nymph

How cute are the Magnolia and Quarzo together!! Please don't return the Ebano Veneta! You will get SOOOOO much use outta it
Apr 29, 2007, 9:49pm   #70
beauxgoris
bluegenie - I love love love your collection! The Sloane is TDF as are your pinky accessories!
Apr 30, 2007, 7:04am   #71
corsetted
Hi boxermom,

you need to use the img code

[img]hyperlink[/img]
Apr 30, 2007, 8:41am   #72
boxermom
^^^thank you. It wouldn't surprise me if I mesed it up. what does hyperlink mean--is it just the long code that represents the photo?
May 1, 2007, 12:38am   #73
myindulgence
Ladies, your BV's are ALL worthy!! Thank you SO much for posting pics of your gorgeous collections (NONE are small or humble IMO!)...really!!

But I have to tell y'all, I'm hanging on by a thread here .....SF BV is inching closer by the minute and Venice BV in July in a land far, far awaayy.

M-u-s-t, h-a-n-g, o-n....

.....help me, more piccies pleeease!
May 1, 2007, 4:54am   #74
Nymph
C'mon enablers!
May 1, 2007, 5:24am   #75
mlbags
Originally Posted by Nymph
C'mon enablers!
Pardon me for not being so clever, but will someone please explain the term 'enabler' to me???? Does this mean one enticing/tempting others to get something?
Last edited May 1, 2007 at 5:25am. Reason: typo
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >