POST A REPLY

Apr 12, 2007, 6:05pm   #46
Greentea
Ms. Piggy, I'm drooling!
Apr 13, 2007, 4:15pm   #47
L
Londoner
Here is my BV collection. My first BV was the brown bag which I bought in Venice in 2004. I am in with the brand since then
Attached Images

Last edited Apr 13, 2007 at 4:27pm.
Apr 13, 2007, 5:43pm   #48
j
jll9
Thanks to all of you for posting your fabulous collections. It has been fun peeking into your BV closets!
Apr 14, 2007, 12:09am   #49
ms piggy
special breed
Thanks Londoner for sharing your collection. Love the sun glasses and the bangle. Could imagine what cool combinations you get from mixing the collection

It's really interesting seeing each other's haul. We all love Bottega yet we all have different taste in our picks. Keep it coming!
Apr 16, 2007, 12:38am   #50
Nymph
I want a pair of BV sunnies too! Just can't seem to find a style/ shape to suit my face! And trust me. I've been trying 'em all!
Apr 16, 2007, 12:12pm   #51
TarasBags
LadyBag
Nice collection. I love your vintage bags.
Apr 16, 2007, 3:32pm   #52
b
bagsforme
Here's my BV collection. As posted in other threads but this one sums up the "collection".

Apr 16, 2007, 6:49pm   #53
boxermom
bagsforme, such great colors in your collection! Love the red and blue; that little clutch is a color I haven't seen.

Londoner, you have a really varied collection. Love the woven bangle, sunglasses, etc. And you have the Julie, which is also sold out for this season. How do you like that bag? I almost bought a purple one last year but thought it might be too deep.
Apr 16, 2007, 10:19pm   #54
Nymph
I love ya lil colourful Knot, bagsforme!! It's SO cute!

Btw, just FYI, miss piggy (and any other Singaporean ladies), the BV store has just received the cutest Knot from last Spring/Summer. I popped by the store yesterday, and the SA showed it to me. The main body is black, with the reds, yellows and greens from that season "outlining" the case.
Apr 16, 2007, 11:15pm   #55
ms piggy
special breed
Originally Posted by Nymph
Btw, just FYI, miss piggy (and any other Singaporean ladies), the BV store has just received the cutest Knot from last Spring/Summer. I popped by the store yesterday, and the SA showed it to me. The main body is black, with the reds, yellows and greens from that season "outlining" the case.
Thanks Nymph. Time to pop by again. *tread with caution* *danger for wallet*
Apr 16, 2007, 11:36pm   #56
ms piggy
special breed
bagsforme, what a colourful collection! Yay, we Cocker twins (the blue and the pink!) And the Knot clutch is TDF.
Apr 17, 2007, 9:14am   #57
L
Londoner
Thanks ms piggy. I like the Julie, it's deer skin, very soft and light. Mine is from previous season. It is quite deep but then it holds quite a lot of stuff.
Apr 17, 2007, 9:32am   #58
m
me_love_purse
swift convert
Originally Posted by bagsforme
Here's my BV collection. As posted in other threads but this one sums up the "collection".

i love that blue.....
Apr 17, 2007, 10:08am   #59
K
Kellybag
Just wanted to say, so many lovely pieces posted in this thread. Thank you all for sharing.
Apr 17, 2007, 11:30am   #60
g
gro3602
EX TPFER DONE HERE
Wow, great collections.

Wow boxermom.
(Is there anyway you can enlarge your photos?)

Marly your turn!!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >