Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta Sightings

POST A REPLY

Sep 6, 2007, 4:33pm   #31
Her Royal Floopiness
Originally Posted by ouija board
No sightings of BV where I live; none, nada, zilch...only my own! I remain hopeful, though, as someone else in my building received the BV catalogue!!!
Go make friends!
Sep 7, 2007, 11:55am   #32
BV nut
I saw someone with a bag like this - anyone know the style name?

Sep 7, 2007, 11:45pm   #33
Well, wouldn't you know it, my hubbie of all people had a BV sighting today! One of his clients carried a BV bag. Yay that he actually recognized it as a BV (how could he not, I only obssess about BV bags 24/7!), Boo that he didn't grill the lady on its stats--style, color, nappa vs NU. He gave me some lame excuse about having to actually work, not gab about bags! He did say it looked like mine (campana) but with one handle.
Sep 10, 2007, 6:29am   #34
I was in Chicago this weekend and saw:

who: pretty young blonde, mid 20s
where: going into the back entrance of Chicago Place on Rush St, across from the Rosebud restaurant, walking her white poodle
when: about 1pm on Saturday
what: a medium ebano (or nero?) veneta

so, which one of you was it?
Sep 10, 2007, 7:18am   #35
VKD
I love this thread. I saw a medium veneta in orange on a lovely Emirati lady in a shop in mall of the emirates dubai. She helped me pick my large red veneta when I was looking at the green one!!!! V
Sep 12, 2007, 3:28pm   #36
Nata
I have been a BV appreciator for a while now although this is my first stop to this forum. I have a lot of great bags - other brands - that I made sure to rotate while on my numerous trips to the Orient. Each time I would receive positive comments from the very rich woman who owned/ran the office I was doing business with. The last trip I made SHE plopped a bag on the table and boy was she thrilled when I knew what it was right away - A BOTTEGA VENETA - right? It was a gorgeous classic woven brown tote.

Also on a business trip/vacation with my DH and his fellow execs and their wives, I happened to see that the wife of the head cheese (her DH was representing the parent company and outranked everyone) was sporting a BV. This naturally led to a purse conversation - what else?! I was able to score major brownie points since none of the other wives DO designer bags. Now I have a shopping partner in NYC - LOL!!!
Sep 12, 2007, 10:14pm   #37
^^Love that story! Nice to see that your love for bags gave you an edge!
Sep 23, 2007, 10:10pm   #38
E
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa
I was in Chicago this weekend and saw:

who: pretty young blonde, mid 20s
where: going into the back entrance of Chicago Place on Rush St, across from the Rosebud restaurant, walking her white poodle
when: about 1pm on Saturday
what: a medium ebano (or nero?) veneta

so, which one of you was it?
Cool, I haven't seen any BV yet when I've visited Chicago. I love Rosebud restaurant the food is divine.
Sep 24, 2007, 1:23pm   #39
I haven't been fortunate enough to see too many people with BV's in my area, but I am always on alert! The first thing I notice about a lady is her handbag! LOL
Sep 24, 2007, 3:31pm   #40
and a chocoholic!
here is mine: i saw you wearing a medium or was it large ebano veneta! i couldnt tell cause the street was crowded! i was on vacation this summer in dusseldorf and saw u rocking it! it was during the end of august!
Sep 25, 2007, 10:28am   #41
down under
When? this afternoon
Where? waiting area of a lobby in Makati

This lady walked in with her light brown, I think it's NOCE (sorry Im still trying to learn the colours of BV) Campana.

---Darn! I have been carrying my cabat since last week and today, on the day I gave it a rest (and carried my Fendi Spy), that's when I got a chance to chit-chat with another lady with her BV!!!---

Of course I complimented her on her taste and she complimented me on mine...now we're purse friends!
Sep 25, 2007, 10:57am   #42
M
Time: Sunday 9/23 around 2pm
Place: Park Slope, Brooklyn
What: a beautiful nero medium veneta on a chic lady
Sep 26, 2007, 3:18pm   #43
Franca
When : Saturday 22nd September 07
Place: Club 55 (restaurant on the beach in Saint Tropez, France)
What : a large cabas in Ebano ( beautiful)
COmment : great bag to go on the beach :-)
Sep 30, 2007, 3:48am   #44
When: Saturday, Sept 29th around 2:30PM
Where: Saks Fifth Avenue on Rodeo Drive
Comment: Very excited today! There were quite a few BV sightings.
First - A chic young woman carrying large Nero veneta.
Second - An asian woman carrying medium Ebano veneta.
Lastly... I saw Jamie-Lynn Sigler at BV section inside Saks! She was not carrying a BV bag, but she was holding a medium Ebano veneta while talking to the sales lady.. *probably* trying to decide whether she should buy the bag. She's so pretty...
Sep 30, 2007, 3:57am   #45
When : Today, Sunday, about 12noon
Where : In church

I usually don't see BVs around, but when I got to sight them today, not one but two (including mine, 3 BVs (at least) in church today!)..... One was carrying an Ebano Tote (the one with gold buckles on its leather strap) and the other a light yellow (Camel?) Veneta. Too bad I did not get a chance to strtike up a conversation with either of them. Anyone here identifying yourself ???
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta