Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Bottega Veneta shoe sizing help Thank you

POST A REPLY

May 3, 2012, 5:55pm   #1
m
makeup_lover
Hi dear tpfers may I know how does BV shoe size run? I planning to get the Violet Intrecciato Suede moccasin but do not know what size to order. I'm usually a size 7, and wears a size 7.5 for my Tory burch reva flat. May i know what size would you reccommand me to order? Thanks
May 3, 2012, 5:56pm   #2
m
makeup_lover
Hi dear tpfers may I know how does BV shoe size run? I planning to get the Violet Intrecciato Suede moccasin but do not know what size to order. I'm usually a size 7, and wears a size 7.5 for my Tory burch reva flat. May i know what size would you reccommand me to order? Thanks
May 3, 2012, 6:17pm   #3
Jahpson
I find their shoes pretty true to size.
May 3, 2012, 6:37pm   #4
m
makeup_lover
so if i wear tory burch reva 7.5 what you think i should get for their loafer? as it state it states it runs big and i should size down 1/2 size. would you suggest 7 or 7.5?
May 3, 2012, 6:52pm   #5
septembersiren
I have to up a half size in flats and sometimes a whole size or more in heels
BV heels are very steep
May 3, 2012, 7:01pm   #6
m
makeup_lover
anyone can help? urgent
May 3, 2012, 7:36pm   #7
boxermom
I have to order a size large due to my wide feet. I think they are manufactured for narrower Italian feet! The moccasins will stretch a bit, but I'd still order up a half size at least.
May 3, 2012, 7:42pm   #8
m
makeup_lover
oh thanks alot guys. if im wearing tory burch reva flats in 7.5 would you suggest i get the bv loafer in 37 or 37.5?
May 4, 2012, 12:02am   #9
Baggiana
I normally wear a sz 5.5 M. In BV (mostly flat, sandals and very low wedges) I take a 5.5 M. My Tory Burch reva flats are 6 M.

That said, I have seen things run true to size for smaller shoes and then run a half size small starting at 7. Can you ask the SA to send both sizes and then return the pair that does not fit?
May 4, 2012, 12:18am   #10
Swanky Mama Of Three
We had to merge this. Again, please do NOT post the same topic more than ONE time
May 4, 2012, 2:07pm   #11
apey_grapey
Originally Posted by makeup_lover
oh thanks alot guys. if im wearing tory burch reva flats in 7.5 would you suggest i get the bv loafer in 37 or 37.5?
order a 37
May 4, 2012, 3:46pm   #12
m
makeup_lover
I just ordered a 37.5. ahh hope it turns out fitting. tts the problem of buying shoes online, always unsure of the sizes. Thanks for the help =)
May 4, 2012, 11:41pm   #13
LT bag lady
MASTER ENABLER
True to size in flats, I go up 1/2 size in heels.
May 5, 2012, 3:53am   #14
apey_grapey
Originally Posted by makeup_lover
I just ordered a 37.5. ahh hope it turns out fitting. tts the problem of buying shoes online, always unsure of the sizes. Thanks for the help =)
ah well. you asked for advice. I gave it. doesn't mean you have to take it. I have a pair and I find they run tts or a little big - they also stretch a little. still, half size is a small difference so there's a good chance 7.5 will work just fine. they're great shoes - very comfy. good luck.
May 6, 2012, 3:50am   #15
D
DragonLilly
Let us know how it turns out when they arrive ...
Some modeling pics if possible would be nice!
I'm quite interested how they fit. Love BV shoes, only thing is that most of their heels are too high for me, or let just say too high for everyday use!
TB flats I also go 1/2 size up, but with BV I'm always 9.5 (with sandals on occasion even 9 ...).
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >