Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Bottega Veneta in Action!

POST A REPLY

Feb 22, 2013, 12:21pm   #3031
ivoryngold
Originally Posted by LibJames
Okay, so I know everyone and their mother's kitchen sink has seen a large Veneta in Ebano. But Im so excited after a long wait to finally have one, I just have to share in the action thread! :)
*thanks boxermom, for the help!
Stunning! The Ebano Veneta will never lose its charm, will it? :) It looks great on you!
Feb 22, 2013, 12:28pm   #3032
ivoryngold
Originally Posted by yoyotomatoe
My fiance didn't do a very good job at taking this pic...but here I am with my dear violet veneta.
Such a pretty picture and bag! Violet always makes my heart skip a beat!
Feb 22, 2013, 3:05pm   #3033
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by ivoryngold
Such a pretty picture and bag! Violet always makes my heart skip a beat!
Thank you
Feb 24, 2013, 7:03pm   #3034
ivoryngold
Took my Black Beauty out for a formal dinner last week. More pictures in my blog. Thanks for letting me share!
Attached Images

Feb 25, 2013, 9:40am   #3035
eggpudding
Coveteur
Originally Posted by LibJames
Okay, so I know everyone and their mother's kitchen sink has seen a large Veneta in Ebano. But Im so excited after a long wait to finally have one, I just have to share in the action thread! :)
*thanks boxermom, for the help!
You look amazing!

The Ebano (or any colour Veneta) never ceases to impress me with its quiet elegance every time I venture into the BV forum.
Feb 25, 2013, 10:13pm   #3036
C
CaliforniaGal
Trying to judge about a maxi veneta -- does anyone have a
modeling photo of an EXPERIENCED maxi veneta that
shows how they soften and slouch?
I'm interested in how they look on the shoulder with
things inside ..

I have been though the library -- thanks for any help
you can give!
Mar 2, 2013, 2:50pm   #3037
i
imreal
Originally Posted by 4purse
Ooooohhh Gorgeous bag
:)
Mar 4, 2013, 2:49pm   #3038
m
mrs.wife
Took my Black Beauty out for a formal dinner last week. More pictures in my blog. Thanks for letting me share!
Love this! This clutch is definitely on my list of must have's! Love your coat as well :)
Mar 4, 2013, 9:09pm   #3039
ivoryngold
Originally Posted by mrs.wife
Love this! This clutch is definitely on my list of must have's! Love your coat as well :)
Thanks so much! I'd recommend getting it! :) Although I'm not sure if BV still offers the black and gold combo. It's such a great classic that goes with everything and yet stands out. I've carried it with everything from sheath dresses to sarees.
Mar 8, 2013, 3:17am   #3040
M
MandyWoo
i have been a silent reader of the purseforum. decided to join today and this is my first post showing my first BV bag which i just bought not too long ago. here it is : the Appia BV Parachute sitting on my office desk. :>....first time posting picture too so not sure if works.
Attached Images

Mar 8, 2013, 8:36am   #3041
yoyotomatoe
Live~Laugh~Love
Originally Posted by MandyWoo
i have been a silent reader of the purseforum. decided to join today and this is my first post showing my first BV bag which i just bought not too long ago. here it is : the Appia BV Parachute sitting on my office desk. :>....first time posting picture too so not sure if works.
Welcome to tpf and thanks for sharing this beauty with us!
Mar 8, 2013, 9:23am   #3042
gotpurseitis
Originally Posted by MandyWoo
Beautiful bag! I too have been a silent reader and hopefully next week I will have a reveal to share!
Mar 8, 2013, 10:44pm   #3043
b
bokzbokz
amazing clutch!!
Mar 17, 2013, 8:27pm   #3044
Sweet Poison
Surf-a-holic
I took my new BV clutch for a spin today. Also the first day of short weather this season!

Mar 18, 2013, 5:27pm   #3045
ivoryngold
Another evening out with my Black Beauty. More pictures in my blog.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >