Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

This birthday could have been mean but it was alievated by some tourmaline

POST A REPLY

Nov 3, 2011, 11:21pm   #1
I turned 45 today. I have never had an issue about getting old but I felt "off" about this one. But I went on an outstanding run today and felt great about being out and feeling strong. And then I opened my birthday present to myself--a tourmaline Veneta. And I realized there is much to be happy about.

Nov 3, 2011, 11:49pm   #2
happy happy happy!!!!! i think life begins at 45
Nov 4, 2011, 12:21am   #3
Happy birthday! May your tourmaline beauty always remind you of how wonderful you felt today :)
Nov 4, 2011, 5:01am   #4
Emma 4ever in my <3
Oh grietje! What a wonderful present!! The color of that Veneta is exquisite and the leather looks so buttery soft! Happy Birthday and wear in good health!
Nov 4, 2011, 5:21am   #5
What a wonderful birthday gift! Enjoy!
Nov 4, 2011, 5:21am   #6
Happy Birthday! 45 is young! I enjoyed your clever rhyme. You selected a beautiful bag. Wear it in good health.
Nov 4, 2011, 5:36am   #7
"..."
Happy B'day, grietje! 45 is a wonderful age! I love Tourmaline, a beautiful deep color. Enjoy the Veneta and use it with lots of happiness.
Nov 4, 2011, 6:04am   #8
My garden...
grietje - Happy Birthday! 45 is young! You'll love the way Tourmaline matches everything - we're bag twins. Use her in good health!
Nov 4, 2011, 6:41am   #9
Happy Birthday, Grietje - it's a great age - I turned it this year, too. Your present is fantastic!!
Nov 4, 2011, 7:29am   #10
Happy birthday! Enjoy your tourmaline--it's gorgeous, and you took some great photos of it.
Nov 4, 2011, 7:53am   #11
Best Bubbie
Happy Birthday! You are still very young...but you won't realize it until later!

I think it is a very good idea to get a coveted bag to mark a special birthday - I did that in May when I turned (wait for it) 60 (see why I said you are young... ), and whenever I use it that's the first thing I think of...it made what could have been a downer (still freaked out about that number) into a celebration!
Nov 4, 2011, 7:58am   #12
What a lovely veneta, happy 45 years young!
Nov 4, 2011, 8:09am   #13
Clarity
Lovely lovely present ... it is wonderful to have such a thing to mark a great occasion... happy belated birthday and thank you for the gift of the beautiful photos!
Nov 4, 2011, 8:42am   #14
2nd Veneta already way to go! Happy 45th!
Nov 4, 2011, 9:49am   #15
Happy Birthday. Love the bag
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta