Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

A metallic bronze reveal

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 21, 2014, 11:57pm   #1
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
Here's the metallic bronze woven cervo hobo. It is already soft, has a slightly shorter strap drop than my other cervo hobos, has a larger cell phone pocket (yay), and is not a super bright shiny metallic. The pic taken with flash makes the shine show up most. It was a pre order that I expected much later in the year, but she arrived today.
I'll be honest, I'm still deciding, I want to be sure I'll really carry and get a lot of use out of this bag. I like it a lot and for me perhaps an alternate to the tan bag.

Trying to attach pics, not sure it will work from my phone ... Haven't done it this way before.
Attached Images
 
May 22, 2014, 12:02am   #2
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
The pic above is when I used the enhance feature on the phone.
This picture was taken outside in late afternoon sun without the enhance.
Attached Images
 
May 22, 2014, 12:03am   #3
diane278's Avatar
diane278
Member
Originally Posted by chiisaibunny
The pic above is when I used the enhance feature on the phone.
This picture was taken outside in late afternoon sun without the enhance.
It's beautiful! Is it heavier than your traditional Cervo?
May 22, 2014, 12:03am   #4
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
Sorry, I have to post them one at a time.
Inside with flash.
Attached Images
 
May 22, 2014, 12:04am   #5
i
indiaink
Member
Originally Posted by chiisaibunny
Here's the metallic bronze woven cervo hobo. It is already soft, has a slightly shorter strap drop than my other cervo hobos, has a larger cell phone pocket (yay), and is not a super bright shiny metallic. The pic taken with flash makes the shine show up most. It was a pre order that I expected much later in the year, but she arrived today.
I'll be honest, I'm still deciding, I want to be sure I'll really carry and get a lot of use out of this bag. I like it a lot and for me perhaps an alternate to the tan bag.

Trying to attach pics, not sure it will work from my phone ... Haven't done it this way before.
Oh my goodness. It would make sense that it's softer, because it's mostly woven. How pretty is this! Congrats!
May 22, 2014, 12:05am   #6
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
Thank you Diane. It is a little heavier, not much. I'll weigh them when I get the chance, prob tomorrow morning.
May 22, 2014, 12:07am   #7
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
More ... Against a white top.
Attached Images
 
May 22, 2014, 12:08am   #8
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
Originally Posted by indiaink
Oh my goodness. It would make sense that it's softer, because it's mostly woven. How pretty is this! Congrats!
Thank you India, it really is quite luscious. I'm a little surprised but it is nice to not have to go through a break in period.
May 22, 2014, 12:11am   #9
chiisaibunny's Avatar
Thread Starter
chiisaibunny
Member
Close up outside
Attached Images
 
May 22, 2014, 12:14am   #10
i
indiaink
Member
MOUSSE! Where are you! This is your new bag! LOL
May 22, 2014, 12:17am   #11
thedseer's Avatar
thedseer
her?
So beautiful!!
May 22, 2014, 12:49am   #12
diane278's Avatar
diane278
Member
Originally Posted by chiisaibunny
Close up outside
The detail is fabulous! I bet this bag will sell out in no time!
Last edited May 22, 2014 at 1:01am.
May 22, 2014, 12:56am   #13
Mousse's Avatar
Mousse
Boston Strong
Originally Posted by indiaink
MOUSSE! Where are you! This is your new bag! LOL
It's gorgeous!!!
May 22, 2014, 1:28am   #14
l
lkweh
Member
Gorgeous. Look it is not as shiny as the picture. BV must have taken the inputs from this forum. Free data..hehe
May 22, 2014, 1:40am   #15
C
CaliforniaGal
Member
Oh this is GOOD!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools