Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

A metallic bronze reveal

POST A REPLY

May 29, 2014, 8:11pm   #46
krawford
I was looking on saks.com and clicked on the bronze hobo and noticed it also came in a brown metallic as well. They call it Espresso. It looks a little different though. Check it out
May 31, 2014, 9:56pm   #47
saintgermain
Celine addict
Wow- drooling all over my keyboard
May 31, 2014, 11:09pm   #48
diane278
Originally Posted by krawford
I was looking on saks.com and clicked on the bronze hobo and noticed it also came in a brown metallic as well. They call it Espresso. It looks a little different though. Check it out
It looks to me like it has a bit of a cordovan tint....like penny loafers.
Attached Images

Jun 1, 2014, 12:39am   #49
chiisaibunny
Too many choices on styles and colors!
Jun 1, 2014, 7:07am   #50
LLANeedle
Originally Posted by chiisaibunny
The dimensions are the same. The strap drop is a little shorter then my other cervo hobos, about 1.5".
Now that got my attention! As much as I wanted to love the baseball cervo, mine stretched enough to make it too long for me so I gave it to my BF who's considerably taller.
Jun 1, 2014, 8:35am   #51
CrackBerryCream
The Edge of Glory
Soooo pretty, congrats!
Jun 1, 2014, 4:29pm   #52
chiisaibunny
Originally Posted by LLANeedle
Now that got my attention! As much as I wanted to love the baseball cervo, mine stretched enough to make it too long for me so I gave it to my BF who's considerably taller.
Bummer that your cervo stretched. I'll keep that in mind. I would never guess it would do that since it's not a narrow strap but maybe because it's so soft and squishy.
Jun 1, 2014, 4:30pm   #53
chiisaibunny
Originally Posted by CrackBerryCream
Soooo pretty, congrats!
Thank you!
Jun 3, 2014, 9:35am   #54
blueiris
Wow, I haven't seen this one--great choice! Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
Jun 7, 2014, 2:34pm   #55
leilani01
Congrats! You're snagged a gorgeous bag - the beauty of a metallic coupled with the ease and durability of cervo.
Jun 17, 2014, 12:00am   #56
chiisaibunny
So after all the bronze madness, I decided that the bronze was not very 'me' and I exchanged it for espresso metallic. Here she is with the cervo wallet and electrique cosmetic case.
Attached Images

Jun 17, 2014, 8:06am   #57
missbellamama
So after all the bronze madness, I decided that the bronze was not very 'me' and I exchanged it for espresso metallic. Here she is with the cervo wallet and electrique cosmetic case.
a very awesome bag none the less!!

just wondering...did you have any problems exchanging the bronze cervo for the expresso?
Jun 17, 2014, 11:24am   #58
diane278
I love this one! I think it's prettier than the expresso picture I saw on the Saks website. It's a very rich deep shade.
Jun 17, 2014, 11:55am   #59
krawford
Gorgeous! Just curious did you get this from Saks. I ordered the gunmetal cervo hobo from NM and it is still on pre order status. The bronze on NM status is still pre order as well.
Jun 17, 2014, 12:03pm   #60
chiisaibunny
Originally Posted by missbellamama
a very awesome bag none the less!!

just wondering...did you have any problems exchanging the bronze cervo for the expresso?
No problem with the exchange. I had not used the bag and sent it back well within the 30 day period.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >