Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta

2013 - Special Order TPF Knot - Exciting News Post 609!!!

POST A REPLY

Jan 18, 2014, 10:00am   #736
Another question: SO is only available for US orders??
Jan 18, 2014, 10:05am   #737
Wuz up, peeps?
Originally Posted by Mousse
Is there any word from Kevin on your knot? I love mine and I hope it works out for you.

Photos were sent to the Italian workshop and he's waiting to hear back on next steps.

Thanks for checking in and for your thoughts!
Jan 18, 2014, 7:03pm   #738
Boston Strong
Originally Posted by Mailai
Another question: SO is only available for US orders??
I thought someone was coordinating with an SA in Paris. If you read thru this thread you will find the details.
Jan 18, 2014, 10:14pm   #739
l
I thought someone was coordinating with an SA in Paris. If you read thru this thread you will find the details.

I did the research, you can do an SO with Pascal. It is in this thread
Jan 19, 2014, 5:44am   #740
Originally Posted by lkweh
I did the research, you can do an SO with Pascal. It is in this thread

Thank you!
I wonder if it's possible to order a simple woven leather version of the knot clutch? I love the woven element
Jan 19, 2014, 10:36am   #741
l
Thank you!
I wonder if it's possible to order a simple woven leather version of the knot clutch? I love the woven element

I will PM you
Jan 23, 2014, 5:37pm   #742
Wuz up, peeps?
Hey everyone!

The lovely Kevin updated me today that BV will be replacing one side of my knot.

He's been great and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Will post here when I get it back.

Thanks for all your thoughts. I really appreciated them as I wasn't sure I was making an issue out of nothing.
Jan 23, 2014, 6:14pm   #743
h
Originally Posted by CDNinNYC
Hey everyone!

The lovely Kevin updated me today that BV will be replacing one side of my knot.

He's been great and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Will post here when I get it back.

Thanks for all your thoughts. I really appreciated them as I wasn't sure I was making an issue out of nothing.

Great news & enjoy your knot
Jan 23, 2014, 6:27pm   #744
Hey everyone!

so glad it is working out. enjoy your knot.
Jan 23, 2014, 6:31pm   #745
Hey everyone!

Yay! But I'm not surprised. BV is all about customer service and while your knot was gorgeous, I think we can all say, the wrinkling was a bit odd. Sad thing is, you're without that beauty for another 6-8 weeks!
Jan 23, 2014, 7:07pm   #746
You can SO any bag.
You just need to upgrade the skin it is originally made in
Special Orders take a long time
You need a good SA
Try Joyce in Atlanta or Kevin in Chicago

Thank you!
Jan 23, 2014, 8:21pm   #747
Hey everyone!

Alright!!! Can't wait to see the results.
Jan 23, 2014, 10:55pm   #748
Boston Strong
Hey everyone!

Great news! BV and Kevin know how to deliver a great customer experience. I am taking my knot on the road with me over the next few weeks for trips to LaLa land, OC, and my favorite destination PDX. She will be safely tucked into my carryon for biz dinner engagements. What the heck, I am going to enjoy this knot and not leave her in a drawer at home.
Jan 24, 2014, 9:01am   #749
h
Great news! BV and Kevin know how to deliver a great customer experience. I am taking my knot on the road with me over the next few weeks for trips to LaLa land, OC, and my favorite destination PDX. She will be safely tucked into my carryon for biz dinner engagements. What the heck, I am going to enjoy this knot and not leave her in a drawer at home.

Travel well & enjoy the knot....
Jan 24, 2014, 11:14am   #750
I've known Kevin a long time--so happy to hear he was able to work out the problem with the SO Knot. Kevin is the epitome of great customer service and a superb representative of BV quality.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta