DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jun 23, 2010, 7:54am   #1
Does anyone have any info on those insanely adorable fish coin purses? From my super quick search, I'm gathering that they were from a couple of seasons ago and currently extinct.

Would my best chance be *bay or is it worth a shot to ask my SA to do a search? Also, what was the original retail? TIA for any info!
Jun 23, 2010, 8:16am   #2
Ooh. I think I managed to answer all my own questions. Just put Boogie down for a nap, came back and searched some more. Sigh . . .

jburgh, please feel free to shut this thread down, if you would like. Sorry for the extraneous thread!

I would like to re-emphasize that, really, there is a TON of information on tpf for people with a mastery of the search function. Love it.
Jun 23, 2010, 9:18am   #3
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Originally Posted by cecicat
Ooh. I think I managed to answer all my own questions. Just put Boogie down for a nap, came back and searched some more. Sigh . . .

jburgh, please feel free to shut this thread down, if you would like. Sorry for the extraneous thread!

I would like to re-emphasize that, really, there is a TON of information on tpf for people with a mastery of the search function. Love it.

Hehe, I'll close this for you. Hope you find your fishie! I love those purses and am hooked on the frogs.
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Shopping