Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Shopping

Post your Authentic Bottega Veneta Finds: e-tailers, retailers, eBay


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 3, 2008, 7:08pm   #31
doloresmia's Avatar
Member
Super cute GREEN Frog Coin Purse!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bottega-Veneta-g...1%7C240%3A1318
Attached Images
 
Dec 3, 2008, 7:27pm   #32
Mid-'s Avatar
silent = listen
^^ I saw that too! WANT IT!! but the price is really steep.
Dec 3, 2008, 8:39pm   #33
BookerMoose's Avatar
Arrrooooo!
^^ Gone with BIN! Obviously the price wasn't too high for someone!
Dec 3, 2008, 8:41pm   #34
Mid-'s Avatar
silent = listen
Wasn't jburgh looking for a froggy??
Dec 3, 2008, 8:42pm   #35
BookerMoose's Avatar
Arrrooooo!
I think jburgh was looking for HER froggy, who got lost somewhere in her move... but maybe this one caught her eye as a replacement!
Dec 3, 2008, 9:02pm   #36
Mid-'s Avatar
silent = listen
I vaguely remember her saying she wants a replacement cuz she can't find hers anywhere...
Dec 5, 2008, 12:59pm   #37
doloresmia's Avatar
Member
stunning ebano new ball - GREAT PRICE for anyone who has been looking
http://cgi.ebay.com/BOTTEGA-VENETA-D...1%7C240%3A1318


Dec 5, 2008, 1:01pm   #38
doloresmia's Avatar
Member
lovely tiger veneta medium

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOTTEGA-VENETA-H...1%7C240%3A1318



Dec 5, 2008, 6:19pm   #39
Mid-'s Avatar
silent = listen
Originally Posted by doloresmia
stunning ebano new ball - GREAT PRICE for anyone who has been looking
http://cgi.ebay.com/BOTTEGA-VENETA-D...1%7C240%3A1318
I'm no expert, but it looks really odd to me, doloresmia... maybe it's just the pics, but it doesn't look right..., sorry.
Dec 5, 2008, 7:45pm   #40
doloresmia's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Mid-
I'm no expert, but it looks really odd to me, doloresmia... maybe it's just the pics, but it doesn't look right..., sorry.
really? i need to learn. let me post it on the authenticate site as well. if it isn't good, we can get our dear mod to excise the listing. the seller has very good feedback and i think i have bought from her in the past (not BV but other items). my memory could be off though
Last edited Dec 5, 2008 at 7:50pm.
Dec 6, 2008, 2:23pm   #41
LLANeedle's Avatar
Member
http://www.distractionsaspen.com/distractions.html

This shop in Aspen Colorado is no longer going to carry BV. They have drastically reduced their prices on what inventory remains.
Dec 6, 2008, 3:20pm   #42
Mid-'s Avatar
silent = listen
^^ Amazing deals!! I'm so tempted by the mini tiger...

and, are those wallets parma??
Attached Images
 
Dec 6, 2008, 3:26pm   #43
Mid-'s Avatar
silent = listen
Originally Posted by doloresmia
really? i need to learn. let me post it on the authenticate site as well. if it isn't good, we can get our dear mod to excise the listing. the seller has very good feedback and i think i have bought from her in the past (not BV but other items). my memory could be off though
doloresmia, I don't know, it just looks so out of proportion in the pics. I didn't see the seller's feedback and I don't have the new ball. If the experts here confirm the details, I'll stand corrected.
Dec 7, 2008, 11:46am   #44
boxermom's Avatar
Member
http://www.bluefly.com/Bottega-Venet...701/detail.fly

Violet (turbolence???) tri-fold woven Nappa continental wallet. It looks like Turbolence to me--first I've seen the tri-fold in this color.
Dec 8, 2008, 2:28pm   #45
fpiccione's Avatar
Franca
From Net a porter.com ( UK site)
Attached Images
   
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Shopping  
TOP

Thread Tools