Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Aug 22, 2011, 11:29am   #1
i
iwantahermes
Hi - anyone know where i might find a Capri, also advice re size - is the smallest one too small??
Aug 22, 2011, 6:14pm   #2
moi et mes sacs
Science Geek!
Originally Posted by iwantahermes
Hi - anyone know where i might find a Capri, also advice re size - is the smallest one too small??

Hi, I have no idea where you mightn get one apart from watching ebay and resellers.
I have a small one. Its pretty small but quite cute. It is good for cellphone, wallet and a bit of make up and keys. Good luck finding one.
Aug 22, 2011, 7:33pm   #3
pm0964
There is a small Capri (ebano) listed on Bonanza. I don't know if it is authentic or not, but you could have it authenticated.
Aug 23, 2011, 3:58am   #4
i
iwantahermes
Originally Posted by pm0964
there is a small capri (ebano) listed on bonanza. I don't know if it is authentic or not, but you could have it authenticated.

yes i have seen that one, it looks authentic, but i suppose you can never tell. I was looking at the measurements, is this bag just too small especially for an open top bag?
Aug 23, 2011, 2:29pm   #5
pm0964
yes i have seen that one, it looks authentic, but i suppose you can never tell. I was looking at the measurements, is this bag just too small especially for an open top bag?
I am not familiar with this size as I have not seen it in person. Depends on what you carry.
Aug 23, 2011, 5:43pm   #6
couturequeen
BV nut
I find it to be too small for an open top bag.
Aug 30, 2011, 9:10pm   #7
b
blackpearl
I have the small Capri, and it is a truly small bag, in the classic sense of that word. I have yet to carry it (bought on sale from BV store in Hawaii over 2 years ago) because of it size and should really sell it but have not got to doing it yet. I like small bags but I like for them to fit over my shoulder, and this bag does not, unless you are tiny. I wear US size 6 (and occasionally 4) on top, so I am not a big person. If I were to do it all over again, I would have got the large Capri instead.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >