POST A REPLY

Aug 28, 2008, 12:12pm   #16
C
-Claus-
^Actually, they won't either. They told me I could have the items picked up or mailed to a friend, but they have to live in the US.
Aug 28, 2008, 4:26pm   #17
Arrrooooo!
Originally Posted by doloresmia
c_24 - LOVE the photos! so i take it woodbury will ship internationally? eminere was eyeing some things, and does not live in the us.
Woodbury told me that they won't ship to Canada... although maybe I didn't plead enough! Or they just don't like Canada...
Aug 28, 2008, 6:05pm   #18
Originally Posted by C_24
The rest
cabazon has a darker version of that chained wallet. it will be 30% off of whatever the outlet retail is. i think $279 but not sure whether that is with the 30% or not
Attached Images

Aug 28, 2008, 6:06pm   #19
Originally Posted by BookerMoose
Woodbury told me that they won't ship to Canada... although maybe I didn't plead enough! Or they just don't like Canada...
bookermoose, did you not explain to them who you were? hmmrph!
Aug 28, 2008, 8:48pm   #20
j
I tried getting some wallets earlier via Bryan, who got in touch with the outlets where they had them. But they wouldn't ship internationally. And this labour day sale, I too, tried got in touch with the individual outlet but was, again, told that they don't ship internationally. I think it's a store/outlet policy?
Aug 28, 2008, 8:49pm   #21
j
But, if you can add a friend/relative's US address on your credit card, then they'll ship there. And have your friend ship it to you after.
Aug 28, 2008, 9:04pm   #22
s
Here are the pictures John sent me. I didn't get any information on prices, though.
Aug 28, 2008, 9:56pm   #23
saresha - Thanks for posting your sale pictures!
Aug 28, 2008, 10:51pm   #24
Originally Posted by jelts
I tried getting some wallets earlier via Bryan, who got in touch with the outlets where they had them. But they wouldn't ship internationally. And this labour day sale, I too, tried got in touch with the individual outlet but was, again, told that they don't ship internationally. I think it's a store/outlet policy?
someone else mentioned mail forwarding services as well. i think some of our tpfers in singapore use one. perhaps they will see this and make a recommendation?
Aug 28, 2008, 11:07pm   #25
Arrrooooo!
Originally Posted by doloresmia
someone else mentioned mail forwarding services as well. i think some of our tpfers in singapore use one. perhaps they will see this and make a recommendation?
What I discovered out when I attempted to use a mail forwarding service earlier this year is that most retailers who won't otherwise ship outside of the US also won't accept credit cards from outside the US, either - so even if you use a mail forwarding address to solve the shipping problem, you may still be faced with the problem that they won't take your credit card.

And I believe the BV outlets were among those who required both a US address AND a US credit card.
Aug 28, 2008, 11:20pm   #26
ok, it' a small item, but in the past I bought a coin purse from Woodbury with a Mastercard from Europe (and a US shipping address provided by a mail forwarder) and it was accepted with no problem:-)
Aug 29, 2008, 8:38am   #27
I use Comgateway or vpostUSA to ship to Singapore. For merchants that don't accept non-US issued cards, I pay a concierge fee for them to order for me.
Aug 29, 2008, 8:42am   #28
Arrrooooo!
Originally Posted by 88keys
I use Comgateway or vpostUSA to ship to Singapore. For merchants that don't accept non-US issued cards, I pay a concierge fee for them to order for me.
Cool - I didn't know you could get them to do that! Does it cost much more?
Aug 29, 2008, 9:42am   #29
Originally Posted by BookerMoose
Cool - I didn't know you could get them to do that! Does it cost much more?
It's 5% of the order amount.
Aug 29, 2008, 9:48am   #30
These are pictures that Art sent me today. They're 30% off.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Shopping