Home Premier Designers Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Seasonal Reference

Spring/Summer 2009! Pics and discussion here. UPDATE at post #211!

POST A REPLY

Nov 25, 2008, 10:01am   #1
Here is the official Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2009 Thread. Please post pictures of bags/shoes/etc. from this collection. Comments go here too! And deals, sales, or shopping stuff should go in our BV Shopping subforum. Woo Hoo!...jburgh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPPER IS HERE

these are truly magnificent..... no idea on pricing, but please enjoy anyways.

jburgh - would you teach me how to change the subject heading so people know there are new pix?
Attached Images

Last edited Jan 30, 2009 at 10:09pm. Reason: added heading
Nov 25, 2008, 10:03am   #2
if copper is almost your thing, but not quite.... there is also oxidized copper!

i lik the color theme - copper, burnt orange, tea (which by the way i saw IRL and is stunning like noce with a little zippidy doo dah! i can only imagine what copper is going to be....)
Attached Images

Nov 25, 2008, 10:10am   #3
K
OMG! It is gorgeous. Now wait a minute, is copper from the S/S or the Resort collection?
Thanks for the pix Bryan and Doloresmia!
Nov 25, 2008, 10:14am   #4
Originally Posted by Kassandra.
OMG! It is gorgeous. Now wait a minute, is copper from the S/S or the Resort collection?
Thanks for the pix Bryan and Doloresmia!
oops sorry, should have started a new thread. spring summer 2009
Nov 25, 2008, 10:18am   #5
K
It doesn't matter! It is sooo beautiful. Is copper available in stores already or do we have to wait until February? Thank you again!!
Nov 25, 2008, 2:46pm   #6
Originally Posted by Kassandra.
It doesn't matter! It is sooo beautiful. Is copper available in stores already or do we have to wait until February? Thank you again!!
bryan does not have any details. i assume february is when they will start trickling in???? he promises to let me know when he knows more.... we just have to be patient.
Nov 25, 2008, 3:51pm   #7
BV, Choo Ferragamo
Copper posts copied from resort thread...
Nov 25, 2008, 5:09pm   #8
tPF's 100th member
LOVE these! My collection is missing a gold/copper metallic bag, my only metallic is a metallic pearl botkier trigger from like 05 (when they were still made in the US!).

I really hope they use this color in some of the permanent bags.
Nov 25, 2008, 6:23pm   #9
OMG, now I am waiting for two things... and the gift season is here... I think that I will take a rain-check, and Santa will visit in Feb., or March.
Nov 25, 2008, 10:58pm   #10
I hope there are some small accessories in copper! It's gorgeous.
Nov 26, 2008, 4:53pm   #11
^^Me too. The colors are just stunning. I think they're a must have for sure.
Nov 26, 2008, 5:34pm   #12
Wow! I would love to see those IRL !
Nov 26, 2008, 9:52pm   #13
Arrrooooo!
I'm in with this one...

Name:  copper int stuzzo bag-1.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  132.0 KB
Dec 3, 2008, 9:02am   #14
Need i say more?
^^^ Anybody knows what the dimension of the above bag??
Dec 3, 2008, 4:44pm   #15
^^^ hermes junkie, i don't know the dimensions, but here is a picture from the catalog for your reference. i assume the model is the usual very tall, very leggy, with major heels on.

for reference this is the copper intrecciato ostrich bag

sorry photo quality is not fantastic.

BTW ladies, i just got a catalog in the mail and after i wipe off the major drool, I will try to scan and post more eye candy for us all!!!!! seriously this copper color is TDF! frankly i think BookerMoose might have spiked Tomas Maier's drinks because there are a number of bags that look like gorgeous adaptations of the montaigne.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Seasonal Reference