POST A REPLY

May 8, 2009, 3:31am   #1
Minkette
Hi Ladies! I want to know what your first Botkier purchase was and why? I'm thinking about purchasing one but im not sure where to start!
May 8, 2009, 9:05am   #2
m
Medium (formerly small) black lambskin leather Sasha-- I really liked the style of the bag, how you can wear it two different ways and it totally can change the look. I admired it online for a while but once I saw it in person, I bought it. The bag looks and feels very expensive, soft leather, quality hardware, and it holds alot!

it!!
May 8, 2009, 9:09am   #3
I bought the Medium Bianca and Mini Sasha together, so they were both my first Botkier bags. Then I bought a Marysia Tote, a Bryant, and recently a Satin Stevie Convertible Satchel.

I started buying Botkier bags before RM, and I keep coming back because of the good quality. I did have some disappointment with the leather of the Marysia Tote, but I thought it was just occasional because my other Botkier bags are of really good quality and workmanship.

I like some of the Botkier bags this season, but I'm not willing to pay full price for any bags, so I will only get them when I see good deals.
May 8, 2009, 10:36am   #4
Gimme Gimme Gimme
Trigger Luxe in cognac... My current SO got it for me, because I obsessed over the Trigger for like a year. So sweet! This was back in 2005.
May 8, 2009, 12:18pm   #5
My first was the medium Sasha duffle in white snake. I bought another one in black patent also. My favorite bag. I'm probably going to buy a large in a brown to add to the family! good luck choosing. I also bought the Gladiator small shoulder, but returned it when I realized what a pain it was to get stuff in and out of :P
May 8, 2009, 1:20pm   #6
Mine Was The Morgan Satchel,I Got It As An 18th Birthday Present.

May 8, 2009, 1:24pm   #7
Boys <3 RM!!
Let's see-
my first Botkier was (and is) the large Bianca satchel in "pudding" lambskin- I love the capacity of that bag, because at the time I bought it I was commuting to New York city from Connecticut on the train.
I could fit everything in that bag, and it still looked great!
:) xoxo
May 9, 2009, 3:18pm   #8
For me it was a sasha medium nylon duffle in chocolate earlier this year. I'm thinking of getting another sasha in leather if I can find a good deal.
May 9, 2009, 10:39pm   #9
h
Large Bianca in Gold. It was a really good deal to pass up. Ever since I was hooked because of the functionality of the bag and good leather. I thinkI have 11 Botkier bags now.
May 9, 2009, 10:39pm   #10
Black lambskin medium Bianca - it was love at first sight ....but also very functional and comfortable to wear (I later got an electric blue patent one that I wore all summer).
May 10, 2009, 1:47am   #11
Just got my first Botkier at the sample sale: a pearl gray kai convertible hobo. I love the soft leather and it's very roomy. I'm a little worried that the leather is sensitive (looks like it will scratch easily), but time will tell. What I really wanted was the medium sasha, but didn't see any at the sale.
May 10, 2009, 3:12am   #12
Chanel Girl At Heart
My one & only [at the moment], is my Sasha. *sigh* I still love her. She'll look great in the summer.
May 10, 2009, 9:38pm   #13
J
JRD
A month ago I got my first Botkier -- a Jackie tote in pewter snake. Got it on sale at Luna Boston. I have to say I LOVE it. I needed something that would hold a laptop and a lot of stuff when I travel - but not too huge -- and the Jackie is perfect. The metallic seems to be holding up well. It's a very user-friendly bag-- easy to get in and out of -- and the construction is high-quality. I had been buying Belen Echandia for a while, but I started to become dissatisfied with the quality, so decided to try something new. I got the Jackie and won't look back.
May 10, 2009, 9:48pm   #14
Luvs Leather
My first Botkier delivery came from a NY SS and held two bags, a large cherry Bianca and a small black Roxy. I loved them both and then from the botkier website sale I bought a large black Bryant Hobo and a small gold (forgot the name) satchel. Then I bought another large Bryant Hobo in gold from the bay. I sold the two gold bags and still have the other three. Finally, I bought a large cream and a medium black Sasha duffle from the bay, sold the cream one and still have the black.
Last edited May 10, 2009 at 9:52pm.
May 11, 2009, 8:31am   #15
e
Sasha Medium in Cocoa leather. I first saw it on Angelina Jolie (pic) and loved the style. Debated between the nylon and leather, then saw it in a boutique and could think of NOTHING the whole day except how lovely it hugs you! Hubby bought it for me soon after and I still SMS him when I take Sasha out cos it makes me very happy!
I think the design is so elegant and understated. You won't regret it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Botkier