POST A REPLY

Jan 17, 2011, 1:09am   #76
r
bona fide bag lady
I think my first Botkier was the Lita satchel. It was followed quickly by a large snakeskin Sasha and a purple Trigger. They've all been rehomed, but I loved them when I had them.
Jan 24, 2011, 10:25pm   #77
I just got my first a couple of weeks ago...Jackie satchel. I love it...so soft and so functional. I'm having a hard time using my other bags.
Jan 25, 2011, 7:16am   #78
If I remember correctly it would be the sophie tote. It started an I gotta have it obsession which of course lead to the sasha and trigger and the list goes on!
Jan 25, 2011, 7:10pm   #79
k
love my bombay hobo, the first, but still one of my favorites, such beautiful leather.
Jan 25, 2011, 7:32pm   #80
..just KEEP swimming
just received my 1st Botkier - the Howard Street. it's sooo cute and the color is so darn pretty!!! I love the leather.. soft and so smooth!
Attached Images

Jan 29, 2011, 3:33pm   #81
My first was the Noa E/W satchel in black. And wow, I really fell in love quickly with the Botkier leather! The detail on the sides of this bag is really amazing, I love it. I recently bought a Bianca too. Probably not too practical to have two black satchels, but I couldn't resist!
Attached Images

Feb 24, 2011, 1:42pm   #82
b
My first Botkier is the Dion Large tote in black! Scored it for $129 on gilt. I love that it's big enough to hold my laptop, and has the top handle as well as the shoulder strap.
Feb 24, 2011, 6:11pm   #83
life is good
Just got a hand me down bianca large black from the dbf mamma, it's awesome!
Feb 24, 2011, 7:15pm   #84
Someone Intervene!
Moto Clutch in Antique Silver
Mar 5, 2011, 10:21am   #85
Just received my first on Thursday- A Beck Hobo in Argento
Mar 7, 2011, 6:20pm   #86
My first Botkier was a small Trigger in black and a crescent in black. Got them around the same time.
Mar 7, 2011, 9:39pm   #87
♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
My first and only Botkier...
Attached Images

Mar 8, 2011, 8:32am   #88
Originally Posted by vitza
my first was a silver pebbled trigger...this was years ago, back when triggers came with tabs!

Ohhhhh i much prefer the Triggers with pull tabs, but they are dam impossible to find....hint hint Monica...
Apr 1, 2011, 8:01am   #89
I
I'm brand new to Botkier, but I'm loving the bags. My first bag was the Beck Large Satchel in brown. I also have the Beck Hobo in black, and a Taylor Crossbody in Sand Pearl that I just got off Bonanza. It seems I like the less popular bags, but I'd love to try out some of the older models. I just have to find them!
Apr 1, 2011, 2:55pm   #90
s
ladies...brand new....been considering a botkier for a couple of years but have stuck with my usuals (LP, HH, RM and BE and Ignes.) I am considering the bleeker satchel or that pale blue bag that's been on bon forever....with neiman tag.

Is the nude color pretty in person? I'm worried it'll be too....blah. I just bought n returned an RM in a similar color. Any help would be appreciated!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Botkier