ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

What was your FIRST Botkier bag?

POST A REPLY

Dec 15, 2009, 8:15am   #61
v
vitza
my first was a silver pebbled trigger...this was years ago, back when triggers came with tabs!
Oct 19, 2010, 8:43pm   #62
NagaJolokia
Living Hard
My first and only is Cairo hobo in navy and black (hair). I love it! It's so pretty. Plus, it is very roomy and has a sleek and long key fob. The pockets outside are so small that they're almost useless for me though as I hardly carry anything that small separately.
Oct 21, 2010, 1:20pm   #63
J
Jojy
My first was a black Bianca. I'm still carrying and loving it!
Oct 21, 2010, 2:08pm   #64
purseprincess32
Clyde in Black.
Oct 21, 2010, 4:42pm   #65
coachgusttogirl
large Roxy satchel in burgundy
Oct 23, 2010, 8:51pm   #66
A
Ashli
My first was a Kai in pearl gray - I bought it last Fall and wore it through the Winter. Beautiful and Soft leather! I purchased my second Botkier was the Dion Hobo in Espresso, I bought it in the Spring when they were having a sample sale. I get tons of compliments on it!
Oct 24, 2010, 1:19am   #67
P
PinkTulip
James hoho in black with gold hardware. Still obsessed!
Oct 24, 2010, 2:22pm   #68
cathyfitz
Sasha Convertible Duffel, original large size, black leather. Bought it a couple of years ago and use it as a carryon/purse and as an overnighter/purse. Love it.
Oct 29, 2010, 1:23pm   #69
MissMH
I new to Botkier and just bought the Uma satchel in black! Cannot wait to receive it in the mail! I have heard so many amazing things about Botkier that I had to jump on the bandwagon
Nov 6, 2010, 6:37pm   #70
zuzu maxx
Anonymous Bag Lady
Mine was a used Bianca. Then another used Bianca, then the Elliott Crossbody, the Logan and my collection is growing!

I was looking for a mid-priced bag with quality leather that I felt would hold up well. I have definitely found this in Botkier. I have sold all of my high-end designer bags (Chanel, Hermes, Bal) and am mostly a Botkier gal now.
Nov 7, 2010, 4:55pm   #71
J
Jojy
I'm with you, zuzu- I also love Botkier! My collection so far consists of a black Bianca, Uma in ash and emerald, a Venice hobo in hot pink and my latest baby, the Ava crossbody in metallic snake. I love all my Botkiers and have had zero problems. Glad that you are also enjoying yours.
Nov 8, 2010, 4:15pm   #72
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Botkier fringe Morgan, i am a late starter, lol!
Jan 15, 2011, 6:11am   #73
misstrine85
Bagaholic
I have a pre-loved Sophie in honey
Jan 15, 2011, 11:35am   #74
m
mtstmichel
Small Sasha in the silver leather.
Quickly followed by Large Sasha in Burgundy Satin and Stevie Convertible in Silver Satin.
Jan 17, 2011, 12:14am   #75
Twin Mom
My first was a Black Rose hobo in metallic plum. 2nd was the Morgan satchel in black and my 3rd was the Logan satchel in chocolate (on the fence about this one). Always wanted the Uma satchel but was bothered that the bag and handles aren't the same leather so the colors don't match.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >