Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

The Official Botkier & Team Discussion Thread

POST A REPLY

Jan 25, 2012, 12:09pm   #16
M
MONICABOTKIER
Official Account
We just put up some exciting new Sale bags on our website! Lots of beauties and brights from Holiday Resort. Check it out here - http://www.botkier.com/handbags/sale
We'll extend an extra 20% off the sale price if you use this code at checkout BTKLASTCALL.
Spread the word, this code was only posted here for the new items! xoMB
Jan 26, 2012, 12:41pm   #17
s
simurgh
Hi! I've been a long time fan (I have more than 10 botkiers right now!)!

- It would be great if you could show alternate views of the product on your website, and all the available colors. I can't buy anything off of it along (and always need to go elsewhere) to see the interior, how wide it is, etc. Particularly helpful are shots that show the size of the bag (eg they have a normal size person, or a hand in the picture).

- The essex clutch - please come back!!!

- More shiny silver hardware (I love the gunmetal, please continue!)!!
Jan 30, 2012, 10:40am   #18
B
Botkier Babe
MONICA'S MANIC MONDAYS continues with EVANS tote for $395!! Today's the only day the EVANS is $100 off !! EVANS tote is also under "Monica's Picks" on our website www.botkier.com. BUY NOW, WEAR NOW!
botkier.com/handbags/evans-tote
Jan 30, 2012, 11:42am   #19
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by Botkier Babe
MONICA'S MANIC MONDAYS continues with EVANS tote for $395!! Today's the only day the EVANS is $100 off !! EVANS tote is also under "Monica's Picks" on our website www.botkier.com. BUY NOW, WEAR NOW!
botkier.com/handbags/evans-tote
Unless this stacks with the 20% off coupon, I would say you're better off buying from Nordstrom (at least if you are looking for the red one), because it's still cheaper there (by about $60).
Feb 1, 2012, 2:43pm   #20
M
Morisa
Originally Posted by MONICABOTKIER
We just put up some exciting new Sale bags on our website! Lots of beauties and brights from Holiday Resort. Check it out here - http://www.botkier.com/handbags/sale
We'll extend an extra 20% off the sale price if you use this code at checkout BTKLASTCALL.
Monica, a suggestion regarding design for you and your team: I just received a large Eden satchel, and it is just a HAIR too small to fit a letter-sized redweld folder (these guys: http://store.systemsnspace.com/index...f8nmfs74ft62e3) The bag, however, is big enough to fit a regular 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper through the top without having to bend the paper. Since redwelds are the primary way many people carry documents in my industry (legal), would you consider designing your bags with redwelds (rather than just simply a piece of paper) in mind as a size consideration?
Feb 16, 2012, 12:22pm   #21
B
Botkier Babe
Botkier Babes!

Love the new Spring color hue filled with pastel power? Scoop up a limited deal on one of our Spring pastel Botkier satchel, clutch or hobo @http://reserve.refinery29.com/offer/275/botkier
Mar 1, 2012, 3:14pm   #22
tinazach
The Charlotte satchel is a great bag, a slouchier more approachable lady like style with a touch of tomboy. The gray is veg tanned so the process is very natural and allows for changes over time. I like Lexol or Apple products, use conditioner and then a weather proof product over it. It is important to test it under the flap for example to make sure nothing happens to the dye. Otherwise I would contact your local shoe repair or someplace that helps with leather like Superior Leather in NYC. Hope this helps!
Waiting for the Valentina Shoulder in BLUSH to arrive. Would you suggest the same care products for Valentina BLUSH? TIA
Mar 4, 2012, 2:12am   #23
s
sensible matron
When does the code expire? I just tried it and it did not work :-(
Mar 6, 2012, 10:13am   #24
B
Botkier Babe
Originally Posted by tinazach
Waiting for the Valentina Shoulder in BLUSH to arrive. Would you suggest the same care products for Valentina BLUSH? TIA
@tinazach You will love the VALENTINA Shoulder in BLUSH!! You can definitely use the same care products as you have used for other items. Be sure to test a small area on the bag before you use the products on the remaining area of that bag just to see if there are any drastic changes in color and texture.
Mar 6, 2012, 10:19am   #25
B
Botkier Babe
Originally Posted by sensible matron
When does the code expire? I just tried it and it did not work :-(
We're sorry to say that the this code expired February 1st but we do have a sale section that contains products that are 30% off @ http://www.botkier.com/handbags/sale
Mar 6, 2012, 11:33am   #26
P
PinkTulip
Botkier Babe, do you know if Botkier plans to have sample sales in NYC or just online. As an NYer, I love going, but I was curious if there were still something to look forward to.
Mar 6, 2012, 12:36pm   #27
M
MONICABOTKIER
Official Account
Originally Posted by PinkTulip
Botkier Babe, do you know if Botkier plans to have sample sales in NYC or just online. As an NYer, I love going, but I was curious if there were still something to look forward to.
It has been awhile since we have had an onsite sample sale, we kicked off our online sample sales last year...That said we miss the excitement of a physical sale so stay tuned. It would most likely happen in May! xoMB
Mar 7, 2012, 4:17am   #28
s
sensible matron
Is there going to be a blush wallet/billfold to go with the Valentina line?
Mar 7, 2012, 6:49pm   #29
t
tara95
Hi Monica. Is the long strap on the Valentina Satchel adjustable? The strap holes seem impossible to detach from the hardware. Any easy way around this? Thanks!
Mar 9, 2012, 2:56pm   #30
P
PinkTulip
It has been awhile since we have had an onsite sample sale, we kicked off our online sample sales last year...That said we miss the excitement of a physical sale so stay tuned. It would most likely happen in May! xoMB
Can't. wait. So excited for the announcement!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >