Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2009, 1:27pm   #1
t
temo
Just wondering if some of you Bianca owners can tell me about the interior of the bag? I'm new to Botkier and have just purchased a "new to me" Bella. (I know I'm a little behind the curve but it's my first Botkier experience.) I'm sooo taken with this bag that I now want the big sis. I'm blown away by the interior of the Bella (especially the lambskin lined pouch in between the two other pouches (? - if that makes sense-?)
Does the Bianca have this feature as well? (Please say yes!)
Jul 10, 2009, 1:43pm   #2
Gimmethebag
Gimme Gimme Gimme
The main compartment is suede and the cell phone pockets are lambskin.

The Bianca is one of my favorite bags. I have two! For a bigger bag, it's incredibly easy to carry.
Jul 10, 2009, 1:48pm   #3
bcbgurl19
Fellow Enabler
I don't own a Bella, so I'm not sure of what you're saying. I do own a medium Bianca in patent that is gorgeous. The interior is lined in a plush tan suede. HTH
Jul 10, 2009, 2:47pm   #4
tejava
I have a medium bronze bianca and the lining is suede,too. I rarely use the interior pockets though since there are 2 exterior pockets that I use more often.
Jul 10, 2009, 2:48pm   #5
greenpixie
More please!
I don't have a Bella to compare, but inside my small cherry Bianca there is a lovely beige suede lining, a zipper pocket trimmed with the red lambskin, and then I think 4 patch pockets also in the lambskin on the other side.
Jul 10, 2009, 8:43pm   #6
t
temo
Thanks for your help, Gimmethebag, bcbgurl19, tejava, greenpixie. Sounds like the Bianca doesn't have that same little pouch inside. It's the cooliest design I've ever seen!!) [/I]Oh well, I still want Bianca anyway!
Jul 10, 2009, 9:06pm   #7
t
temo
Here's what I mean:
(It's almost like there are 2 purses together held by those rings on each side.)
Attached Images

Jul 10, 2009, 9:17pm   #8
greenpixie
More please!
^^^

Wow that is pretty cool!
Jul 10, 2009, 11:32pm   #9
Gimmethebag
Gimme Gimme Gimme
Oh yeah, totally different. The Trigger and Rex lines are organized in a similar fashion with three large pockets/ compartments.
May 6, 2010, 12:22pm   #10
alldatjazz715
PacoAddict
I'm thinking of buying a Bianca. Would you all recommend it? Are there any downsides to the bag? What in your opinion is the best part?
May 6, 2010, 10:16pm   #11
Cloud5
Hi alldatjazz! Bianca was my first Botkier bag and I love it! The best part for me is the chocolate color and I like having the 2 front zip compartments to store those things I need to get to all the time. The handles are comfy and they stay on my shoulders. I don't condition or treat my bags and I still think it looks great! The only thing I am not quite sure of yet is the lining. It is a tan suede and I am not sure how I would clean it if it ever got dirty. I hope this helps.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >