ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Post sales or deals on Botkier here!

POST A REPLY

Aug 24, 2008, 10:38pm   #46
lovesymphony
sailing into fall
^ If only they showed pics of how "small" these scuffs actually are...
Aug 25, 2008, 7:10am   #47
Reenie-Pie
♥Fan Of Tom Welling♥
Gilt Groupe is having a Botkier sale on Wed 8/27 @ 12pm EST

I'm pretty sure they'll have Bella clutches, Isis totes (I must have one) Bryant's, large Cairo's & Harley shoulder bags. I don't know what else they'll have, but I've never been disappointed with their selection.

not allowed!
Last edited Aug 25, 2008 at 4:21pm.
Aug 25, 2008, 2:43pm   #48
peachi521
Originally Posted by Reenie-Pie
Gilt Groupe is having a Botkier sale on Wed 8/27 @ 12pm EST

I'm pretty sure they'll have Bella clutches, Isis totes (I must have one) Bryant's, large Cairo's & Harley shoulder bags. I don't know what else they'll have, but I've never been disappointed with their selection.

xxxxxxxxx.
I think we are not allowed to say that we can send out invites, even over pm...

In other news, I am super excited about this sale. I have a large credit at Gilt and I'm crossing my fingers that they will have a medium or small bianca bag on there... :-)

I have the bella clutch (in cherry) and if Gilt offers it for the rate I *think* they will offer it... it's going to be a steal!! It's a great bag :)
Last edited Aug 25, 2008 at 4:21pm.
Aug 31, 2008, 1:44pm   #49
m
modelina
http://www.botkier.com/browse/sale.html

Sasha Duffle Small/Mini $315
Sasha Duffle Medium $381

Happy shopping!

In addition to my black patent large, just got the black patent mini (small) and use it at night. LOVE IT! I paid a lot more than the $315 it's on sale for.

P.S. When are they going to bring back this style in the nice colors like pudding, army, chocolate, etc?? I love the metallics and patents, but I like the other colors for everyday use.
Last edited Aug 31, 2008 at 1:56pm. Reason: Added more info
Aug 31, 2008, 3:25pm   #50
Geminiz06
Thanks for the post
BTW- ITA- on the old colors coming back
Aug 31, 2008, 3:59pm   #51
HitchcockBlonde
Bag (and shoe) lady
It's hard to tell from the pics - are the Sashas all nylon (aside from the patent?) I would love to get a lambskin one...
Aug 31, 2008, 5:21pm   #52
m
mtstmichel
Thanks for the info! I just bought the silver sasha! I can't wait to receive it! =D
Aug 31, 2008, 6:48pm   #53
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by HitchcockBlonde
It's hard to tell from the pics - are the Sashas all nylon (aside from the patent?) I would love to get a lambskin one...
I clicked on the available colors and some are leather.
Aug 31, 2008, 7:27pm   #54
lula_bernie
Always Searching....
Thanks for letting us know!

I looked around and there are some nice little things there. I missed the boat on some things though. I agree about the older colors. No disrespect to the designer, but I really liked the 2007 styles and colors better than the latest collection. I would kill for a Grey Trigger or even maybe a Rex satchel with silver hardware.

For those interested, I know ShopBop is selling the Bryant Hobo (not on sale) in Black and Brown, but it appears she's added a new charm.

Sorry for jacking your post!
Aug 31, 2008, 8:22pm   #55
Geminiz06
thanks for the info Lula
Sep 1, 2008, 12:47am   #56
m
modelina
The pink and silver ones are lambskin but the description is confusing for sure!

Also, it's weird that a site with so many customers wouldn't even have photos of some of the bags (like you can't see what it looks like in certain colors like black patent, etc. )..don'tcha think? It's like trying to sell a bag on ebay with no photo. Whu???? That you might expect from a seller on ebay who doesn't make a living off selling things but botkier?
Sep 1, 2008, 9:41am   #57
m
modelina
Btw, a lot of people don't look up here which is why I originally started the thread below this with its own title. Whoever moved this thread, I already told a few people to look up here regarding the botkier.com sale because they didn't look up here. A lot of people don't.
Sep 1, 2008, 9:16pm   #58
e
eightyjane
Small Bianca Satchel, BIN $250
http://cgi.ebay.com/Botkier-Bianca-S...d=p3911.c0.m14
Sep 2, 2008, 1:12pm   #59
gina2328
Originally Posted by modelina
The pink and silver ones are lambskin but the description is confusing for sure!

Also, it's weird that a site with so many customers wouldn't even have photos of some of the bags (like you can't see what it looks like in certain colors like black patent, etc. )..don'tcha think? It's like trying to sell a bag on ebay with no photo. Whu???? That you might expect from a seller on ebay who doesn't make a living off selling things but botkier?
Thanks, I bought the pink rose small Sasha duffle in Lambskin. I'm very excited, it sounds like a great price.
Sep 4, 2008, 9:16am   #60
f
friscotex
Botkier website has Stevie convertible satchel in glazed taupe
for $235 and Stevie satchel in glazed taupe for $265.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >