Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Sep 20, 2010, 3:25pm   #1
Caisah
LVoe is in the air..
Hi everybody!
I am new to Botkier and have absolutely fallen in love with the Bianca bag! I love how it combines classic elegance, with bad*ss cuteness!
My question is if anyone could possibly tell me of their experiences with the bag and maybe share some pics?
TIA and have a fabulous day!
Sep 20, 2010, 8:24pm   #2
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Here's my large cherry Bianca that's 3 years old and I love it!

Sep 20, 2010, 8:45pm   #3
~Angela~
I have a large black Bianca and it is so gorgeous. It is so soft and pillowy and is rock and roll yet effortless. I recommend it for sure! Here are some of the pics that pushed me to get my Bianca :)

Sep 21, 2010, 3:29am   #4
Caisah
LVoe is in the air..
Thank you so much! They are indeed lovely! How lightweight is it?
Sep 21, 2010, 10:43am   #5
Gimmethebag
Gimme Gimme Gimme
I actually have two, both mediums in black and that same cherry red.

It's reasonably lightweight for a leather bag (my lightest of my Botkiers) and looks great on the arm and shoulder. Love it!!
Sep 21, 2010, 1:32pm   #6
J
Jojy
I have a medium black Bianca that is about 3 years old. The leather is soft and beautiful and I love it that I can carry it as a satchel or tuck it under my shoulder. I used it almost exclusively for the first year I had it, and it still looks like new. It is fairly lightweight and easy to carry. Three years later I'm still loving it!
Dec 13, 2010, 5:14pm   #7
wildberry
@@ wildberry @@
I'm looking for a large size in black, any hints? ..they are nowhere to be found...mediums all around :(
Dec 14, 2010, 1:37pm   #8
r
raj
^I've been looking for one too...they occasionally pop up on auction sites...but I prefer buying one from a dept. store.
Dec 29, 2010, 10:29pm   #9
JenBrett
life is good
wow, i had one i was going to sell, but then i carried it to work a few days and now you couldn't pry it from my cold dead hands :)

there are some used ones on ebay that look pretty good. i got mine from my beaus mom, she said i could sell it but when i followed some auctions, they weren't going for much so i kept it. now i love it!
Dec 30, 2010, 8:40pm   #10
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by wildberry
I'm looking for a large size in black, any hints? ..they are nowhere to be found...mediums all around :(
Botkier releases new colors periodically, keep checkingthe Botkier website.
Jan 1, 2011, 5:48pm   #11
savvy23
Perfect Blue
I have a Cherry Red one that remians my favorite!!
Jan 22, 2011, 12:29pm   #12
merrygold
I just ordered the medium black Bianca from Amazon for $251! They're running a 30% off $80 purchase on select handbags, valid through January 24.
Jan 22, 2011, 3:20pm   #13
shortA
I just ordered a medium black Bianca too! I absolutely cannot wait to get it, especially after reading this thread.

I ordered from 6pm.com for $238. This is the first time I've ordered from them, but other posters on TPF have given it good marks. I figure if the bag is not completely perfect I can just send it back.
Feb 7, 2011, 8:32pm   #14
e
elliekak
Love the Bianca. Have it in red.

But does anyone have any thoughts on the Ava Hobo v the Sasha Duffle? I'm really stuck between them.

I think they both look amazing. But I've been told that the Ava Hobo is a bit flimsy + cheap looking in reality, and that the large Sasha Duffle would like luggage, even if i wore it as a hobo.

Ah, decisions.
Feb 8, 2011, 3:53pm   #15
m
mystique13
Hey girls I'am thinking about getting the medium Bianca...Are you able to put it over shoulder and about how big is it?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >