Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Official House/Electro Music Fans Thread

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Oct 21, 2011, 10:35am   #1
bextasy's Avatar
Thread Starter
bextasy
<3's TPF
I am starting this thread for anyone else who is into House/Electro/Trance music. We can use this thread to post new songs that come out. My favorite artists are Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Sander Van Doorn, Afrojack, David Guetta, Calvin Harris and many more.... Who are your favorites?
Oct 21, 2011, 10:38am   #2
bextasy's Avatar
Thread Starter
bextasy
<3's TPF
This is one of my favorite Deadmau5 songs

Oct 21, 2011, 10:40am   #3
bextasy's Avatar
Thread Starter
bextasy
<3's TPF
Another favorite Deadmau5 song- The Reward Is Cheese

Oct 22, 2011, 5:32am   #4
elle's Avatar
elle
L


My faves are Tiesto, Kaskade, Dash Berlin, and David Guetta! But there's a ton of stuff from other artists that I love...such as SHM's "Save The World Tonight". Best music video ever <3

http://youtu.be/BXpdmKELE1k
Oct 22, 2011, 5:27pm   #5
bextasy's Avatar
Thread Starter
bextasy
<3's TPF
I love that song!!
Oct 24, 2011, 1:59pm   #6
k
kac2288
Member
Excited for an electro music thread!!

I'm going to see Deadmau5/Excision/Feed Me/Le Castle Vania tonight, trying to go see Skrillex next week!

Anyone like Chromeo??
Oct 24, 2011, 4:26pm   #7
Coe's Avatar
Coe
Tokidoki Lover
I looove Chromeo and I love them so much that I saw them twice in concert this year I'm a huge fan of Deadmau5, Justice and Daft Punk
Oct 24, 2011, 4:28pm   #8
k
kac2288
Member
Originally Posted by Coe
I looove Chromeo and I love them so much that I saw them twice in concert this year I'm a huge fan of Deadmau5, Justice and Daft Punk
I just saw Chromeo - easily one of the best times I've had at a concert!

I'm still holding out that I will see Daft Punk live in my lifetime.
Oct 27, 2011, 11:06pm   #9
bextasy's Avatar
Thread Starter
bextasy
<3's TPF
kac2288 Wow I am sure that was SO much fun!! I have recently seen Calvin Harris, Sander Van Doorn, and Cosmic Gate. I really want to see DaDa Life!
Oct 28, 2011, 4:22am   #10
elle's Avatar
elle
L
I'm in Vegas for Halloween for the next 5 days and all the big DJs are gonna be in town! My friends and I can't even decide on who to see tomorrow- Avicii or Afrojack or Dash Berlin or Benny Benassi?!
Oct 28, 2011, 10:09pm   #11
bextasy's Avatar
Thread Starter
bextasy
<3's TPF
Go for Avicii!!! He is the best!
Oct 29, 2011, 1:13pm   #12
F
Fatima Fayez
Member
Originally Posted by bextasy
I am starting this thread for anyone else who is into House/Electro/Trance music. We can use this thread to post new songs that come out. My favorite artists are Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Sander Van Doorn, Afrojack, David Guetta, Calvin Harris and many more.... Who are your favorites?
I love House/Electro/Trance but I have a tendency to forget the artist's name. I'm familiar with a few of the ones you mentioned but not all so I'm saving this thread to get those songs!

Does Dev "In the Dark" count? It's been stuck in my head lately.
Oct 30, 2011, 12:58pm   #13
Mediana's Avatar
Mediana
~Travelista~
I want to go to Tomorrowland next year but once again I have other plans. Everyone who's been there says its fabulous!

Oct 30, 2011, 1:16pm   #14
coachlover1000's Avatar
coachlover1000
Member
Meeeee! I'm a huge fan, and have been for about 25 years. I've seen this music evolve! My favourite DJ is and always has been Paul Oakenfold. Awesome!
Oct 30, 2011, 1:54pm   #15
Mediana's Avatar
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by coachlover1000
Meeeee! I'm a huge fan, and have been for about 25 years. I've seen this music evolve! My favourite DJ is and always has been Paul Oakenfold. Awesome!
Do you ever feel to old for it now? Because I sometimes do. :(
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools