Home > >

Can you order international magazine subscriptions to the US?

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2012, 2:52am   #1
l
lightdays
Break from tPF
I thought this would be the best place to post this here. I am interested in Taiwan Vogue and I was wondering if it's possible to order a subscription and be mailed to the US? The hair salons and other Asian places in my area have Asian magazines ordered to them so it's possible right?
Aug 3, 2012, 7:40am   #2
Cindi
My baby, Bellis
I would go to the website and contact them. I imagine for the right amount of money (you are probably going to pay through the nose) they would be happy to send them to you.

Originally Posted by lightdays
I thought this would be the best place to post this here. I am interested in Taiwan Vogue and I was wondering if it's possible to order a subscription and be mailed to the US? The hair salons and other Asian places in my area have Asian magazines ordered to them so it's possible right?
Aug 4, 2012, 11:56pm   #3
twoblue
International subscriptions are definitely possibly, but very expensive. Often you can get individual issues through larger bookstores.
Aug 5, 2012, 12:23am   #4
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Yes, you can - I used to subscribe to British Vogue.
Aug 5, 2012, 12:59am   #5
I
InTheDesert
They have some international subscriptions on amazon sometimes. Be ready to pay well over in the hundreds.
Aug 5, 2012, 4:18am   #6
Sternchen
Yes, you can. There are also companys out there who specifically cater to this market. It is very expensive though!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >