Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Another good vampire series?

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2012, 2:36pm   #106
DivaPlavalaguna
Anita Blake, Anita Blake!! *\o/*

I've read the series before, I'm reading them again right now though. Good reads!
May 24, 2012, 1:05pm   #107
KimmyAnne
Another Anita Blake fan here, even though LKH's more recent books in this series have really been pretty bad (way too much unnecessary sex and not even actual plot line). The next book in the series, Kiss the Dead, is set to come out on June 5th.

I also remember really enjoying Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire series when I was younger, so I figured I'd try re-reading them and see if they hold up as well now that I'm an adult.
May 24, 2012, 5:02pm   #108
TokyoBound
Singing the Sorrow
Check out Rhiannon Frater's Tale of the Vampire Bride. If you like historical fiction and vampires, it's a perfect combo.
May 24, 2012, 5:06pm   #109
roxys
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead is really good
Jun 24, 2012, 4:33pm   #110
natalie78
Grrr...
I started the Black Dagger Brotherhood series on Thursday. I just started book 3 this morning. Needless to say, the series is amazing!
Jun 26, 2012, 11:59pm   #111
runner22
dreaming of Coach...
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this series yet, but the Chicagoland Vampires series bye Chloe Neill is good! Plus, it's much different and better than Twilight.

First book is called, "Some Girls Bite."
Jun 27, 2012, 5:13am   #112
v
vitaniya
the vampire dairy~~~~~I love it ~~~~~recommend!!!!
Jul 24, 2012, 5:20pm   #113
holleigh
The "Undead" series by Mary Janice Davidson - wickedly funny vampire series (or if it's werewolves you like, try Kelly Armstrong "Bitten", "Stolen" etc xH
Jul 25, 2012, 7:17am   #114
amyveg
Longing...
Originally Posted by KimmyAnne
Another Anita Blake fan here, even though LKH's more recent books in this series have really been pretty bad (way too much unnecessary sex and not even actual plot line). The next book in the series, Kiss the Dead, is set to come out on June 5th.

I also remember really enjoying Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire series when I was younger, so I figured I'd try re-reading them and see if they hold up as well now that I'm an adult.
So are they holding up?
Jul 26, 2012, 5:42am   #115
TheDesignerGirl
For ladies who like vampires and 50 Shades of Grey, try The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler. I actually enjoyed it much more than 50 Shades, as the storyline is much deeper IMO.

Anyway, it's free on iBooks, Kindle, Nook, Sony and I think most other devices, so worth a try!
Jul 26, 2012, 5:59am   #116
chunkylover53
Thank you, TheDesignerGirl! Sounds good- just downloaded!
Aug 1, 2012, 5:37pm   #117
t
tluchansky
Originally Posted by TheDesignerGirl
For ladies who like vampires and 50 Shades of Grey, try The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler. I actually enjoyed it much more than 50 Shades, as the storyline is much deeper IMO.

Anyway, it's free on iBooks, Kindle, Nook, Sony and I think most other devices, so worth a try!
Thanks for the suggestion. I just downloaded it.
Aug 2, 2012, 4:49pm   #118
*SPOILEDROYALTY
LV*HK

I just finished book 1 now I'm starting 2 I really enjoyed it :)
Aug 3, 2012, 11:25am   #119
admat97
AHS...Yes!

Trying now! Thanks for the suggestion!
Aug 3, 2012, 12:17pm   #120
ellief

I just read this one and it wasn't my favorite. I can't really go into why because I don't want to ruin it for those of you who have not read it yet.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >