Feb 13, 2006, 4:35pm   #17
clinkenwar
I am from Pittsburgh, Pennylvania
I've lived in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Jacksonville, North Carolina (2x)
Pensacola, Florida
Omaha, Nebraska
currently live in Okinawa, Japan
I've visited just about every state in the US..except for possibly..Montana:worried: ...

I would like to go to Norway(hubby has been there and he loved it)
China
France
Italy
London!!
Feb 13, 2006, 5:00pm   #18
s
scarlett_2005
Places I have lived: Arizona, Colorado, and Texas
Places I have visited in the US: Only about 20 out of 50 states
Places outside the U.S. I have visited: Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, & Caymen Islands.
Places I would like to visit some day: Italy, Ireland, UK, Japan, and Scottland.
Feb 13, 2006, 5:07pm   #19
coco-nut
Addicted to H
I am originally from Michigan, and live here again. But in between I've lived in NH, DC, TX, MA, and seven glorious years in New York. I've probably been to about 30 other states for short stays or passing through.

Other than that, I've been to Canada, a number of places in the Carribean, and about 15 European countries, including most of the major ones along with Russia and Poland. I've also been to Japan and Hong Kong (that city was built for me!)

I'd very much like to visit China, India, Thailand, Nepal, Singapore, and most of South America. And if there's anyone here from South America, I'd love to know more about it. I've always felt it was part of my destiny.
Feb 13, 2006, 5:44pm   #20
hfxshopgirl
window shopping
I'm from Canada and have lived in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario, and have also been to Quebec and PEI.

I've been to pretty much every US state along the Eastern seaboard (basically from Eastern Canada to Florida) and have also been to Bermuda and the Dominican Republic.

Would like to go to Europe (hope to soon), Australia and NZ, the West Coast of Canada, California, Mexico, etc, etc
Feb 13, 2006, 6:15pm   #21
Mariah
in the united states: delaware, florida, georgia, idaho, illinois, maryland, montana, new jersey, new york, north carolina, pennsylvania, texas, utah, virginia (where i have always lived), and west virginia

i've been to france and canada.

i want to go to washington (state), california, the bahamas, the galapagos, back to france, australia, the uk, italy, greece, switzerland, belgium, denmark, norway, and korea. but i'd be happy going pretty much anywhere haha

oh and i'm going to belize this summer : )
Feb 13, 2006, 8:28pm   #22
LadyLicorice
I've lived in Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa over the years. Now I'm back in Montreal, and I never want to leave!

In terms of travel overseas, I've been to the Bahamas, Mexico, France, Spain, England...and the airport in Frankfurt
Feb 13, 2006, 8:36pm   #23
Coach
I'm from upstate NY, and I have lived in Guadalajara Mexico for a couple years. I traveled all over Mexico.
I've been to California, Ohio, Florida, Arizona, Pittsburgh PA, Canada, NJ, Washington DC...
Feb 13, 2006, 10:14pm   #24
S
SCL
I live in Southern CA...I have also lived in AZ, CO, PA, MN, and WI. I LOVE to travel...I have been to 48 of 50 states (missing Alaska and Alabama...might be a while). Multiple trips to Canada and Mexico. In Asia...Cambodia, Thailand, and China. In Europe... UK, France, Italy, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. Looking forward to future adventures!
Feb 13, 2006, 10:35pm   #25
-
- belle -
I'm from Argentina, and i've visited:

Uruguay (Punta del Este, Montevideo)
Brazil (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Recife, Joao Pessoa, etc)
the U.S (New York, Miami and Washington)
England (London)
Italy (Milan, Venice, Rome, Bergamo, Bassano del Grappa, etc)
Switzerland (Zurich)
Feb 13, 2006, 11:12pm   #26
Minnie
I am from Ukraine.
I live in NY and my bf's appartment in NJ
I went to
Florida
California
Pennsylvania
Canada
Israel
Ukraine-Odessa
Russia-St. Petersberg and Moscow
France
England-London
Bahamas-Nassau and Great Bahama Island
Aruba
Austria-Vienna
Feb 13, 2006, 11:13pm   #27
IntlSet
Bonjour!
Europe and Asia!
Feb 13, 2006, 11:33pm   #28
SuzyZ
Francophile
Born N.Y.C -live in Miami, Florida - Outside of this country:

France
England
Germany
Switzerland
Spain
Italy
Greece
Egypt
Argentina
Hong Kong
Singapore
Bangkok
Mexico
Montreal
Quebec
Austria
Prague, C.Rep.
Bupapest
Last edited Feb 13, 2006 at 11:39pm.
Feb 13, 2006, 11:41pm   #29
jane
tPF's 100th member
I am from Seattle, WA and now live in San Francisco, CA.

The biggest US Cities I have visted have been New York, Chicago , and Los Angeles. I've been through many states, from Hawaii, to Oregon, to Michigan, Wisconsin, and Connecticut.

Overseas, I have been to:

England
France
Belgium
The Netherlands
Japan
Feb 14, 2006, 12:26am   #30
Danica
I have been from one end of Canada to the other, a bunch of states annnd Sweden, England, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco.

I really want to go to Hawaii, New Zealand and Tibet..ooo and Japan, and south africa in general. :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >