Home The Playground Bon Voyage

Talk to me about Boston...

POST A REPLY

Aug 19, 2012, 11:18am   #136
Ooh la la!
Originally Posted by Mree43
Tavern in the Square at Kenmore Square is really good and close to Fenway Park! I haven't been to the Daily Catch so I don't know. There is also Jerry Remy's restaurant which I hear is ok, I haven't been there. There are all types of restaurants around the park now but I really like Tavern in the Square.
Food at Jerry Remy's is awful. Just go to the top roof deck for drinks. It's really fun and avgreat atmosphere.
Aug 19, 2012, 6:57pm   #137
Fashionista
Originally Posted by exotikittenx
Food at Jerry Remy's is awful. Just go to the top roof deck for drinks. It's really fun and avgreat atmosphere.
I actually liked my lunch when I went there. My favorite resturant is Charlies on Newbury.
Aug 21, 2012, 11:25am   #138
Bag Lovah
Originally Posted by exotikittenx
Not surprised to hear that.

Originally Posted by merekat703
I actually liked my lunch when I went there. My favorite resturant is Charlies on Newbury.
I forgot about Charlie's. It's really good there. I also really like the Bristol Lounge in the Four Seasons.
Aug 22, 2012, 8:12am   #139
Fashionista
Originally Posted by Mree43
Not surprised to hear that.

I forgot about Charlie's. It's really good there. I also really like the Bristol Lounge in the Four Seasons.
I'll have to try the Bristol Lounge.
Aug 22, 2012, 10:43am   #140
Bag Lovah
Originally Posted by merekat703
I'll have to try the Bristol Lounge.
It's so good!! They have the best brunch in town!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME The Playground Bon Voyage