Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Greece T Minus 6 weeks

POST A REPLY

Jun 2, 2012, 1:48pm   #1
diordramaqueen
So family vacation to Greece is creeping up. I have done lots of research and am still unable to find what I am looking for. As with every year we go to europe I want to go purse shopping. I have seen that there are a few stand alone stores such as Prada, Mulberry etc in Athens but are there department stores comparable to Neimans, Nordstrom, Barney's and such? We will also be visiting Mykonos and Santorini. I just want to know where the best shopping is to be had. Thanx
Jun 2, 2012, 1:58pm   #2
Longchamp
There is a department store called Attica in Athens. You'll find many designer brands there.

Here's their website

http://www.atticadps.gr/home.php?lang=en

Greece is known for some lovely jewelry, Konstantino is a name that comes to mind. I bet you can get some lovely pieces for a great price. Esp with all the economic problems they are having over there.

I remember seeing LV and D & G boutiques when I was there.
Jun 2, 2012, 5:37pm   #3
diordramaqueen
Thanx for the info Longchamp.
Jun 3, 2012, 8:40am   #4
V
Vegas Long Legs
Traveler
Originally Posted by Longchamp
Greece is known for some lovely jewelry, Konstantino is a name that comes to mind. I bet you can get some lovely pieces for a great price. Esp with all the economic problems they are having over there.
Bargain, bargain, bargain!

I saw some really gorgeous stuff but wasn't offered a good price. This was in summer 2010. She just wouldn't budge, she knew what cruise ship we were on. I left without.

Also betting now is the time they will be more flexible on pricing.

Have a great time!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >