Home > >

Cities & Countries that you'd revisit again and again and again and again and...

POST A REPLY

Dec 29, 2010, 9:59am   #196
OlgaMUA
Style is Eternal
if I had unlimited time and money, I wouldn't mind going to Italy 3-4 times a year
Jan 4, 2011, 8:04pm   #197
K
Kat Madridista
Paris- I have yet to explore the city in full even if I've been there twice, and I sooo have to come back for more Laduree and Pierre Herme macarons and pastries.

London- Two times in London is nearly not enough! I need another visit to the National Portrait Gallery, plus I want to see the other palaces.

Tokyo- Same with Paris and London, I need to explore the city more, as I've been there only for work and barely had time to go around. Japan as a whole is fascinating

New York- The last time I was there, I was a kid, so I'd like to go and visit as an adult. I daresay I month in the city won't be enough.

Bangkok- The shopping is just amazing. And the food is awesome.

Hong Kong- Same reasons as Bangkok.
Jan 4, 2011, 8:53pm   #198
omgblonde
America! I absolutely love it there. I don't think I could ever get bored of New York City and I think Connecticut is so beautiful. I looooooved Florida too.

Never been to the West coast, but I'll bet it's amazing.
Jan 4, 2011, 11:43pm   #199
xichic
addicted to vacation
outside of the U.S: Barcelona (I have such an attachment to this city since i studied there for a summer), Amsterdam (because i used to practically live on a houseboat there with my ex), and Thailand (amazing prices, incredible beaches, and awesome food)

within the U.S. - I go to New York and Vegas at least twice a year (gambling, food, shopping cant beat it!), and Big Sur or anywhere on the Pacific highway coast 1!
Jan 4, 2011, 11:48pm   #200
xichic
addicted to vacation
^ and Dubai, since i used to live there for 3 years, i like to go back and see how much it has changed everytime i go back
Jan 5, 2011, 10:06am   #201
Szeph el Raton
Voodoo Weasel
Dominican Republic. I go to the Puerto Plata region or Santo Domingo quite often. I've also been to the rest (Punta Cana, Higuey, Constanza, Santiago) but those are my favorit areas. I just can relate to the mentality, the weather is nice, they produce great rum and the people are nice. Did I mention the music? God how I love Bachata and Merengue.

Last year I've been 3 times for vacation, summing up to appr. 7 or 8 weeks. Next trip is beginning of February for 2 weeks but unfortunately it looks like I have to play it a bit slow this year cuz I have to save money for other things and will be quite busy with business trips.
Jan 5, 2011, 6:54pm   #202
l
lala10
Paris - I did a study abroad there in college and have been a few times since. Even having spent all that time there, I still feel like there's so much to explore!

Florence - Only spent a week but I have a feeling that I would love it (if only I spoke Italian!).

Stockholm - maybe not in the winter but definitely in the summer. absolutely beautiful.
Jan 6, 2011, 2:26pm   #203
anitalilac
Ibu to 3 Lovely Nurs
for it would be Mexico City!!
Jan 6, 2011, 6:07pm   #204
S'Mom
Resistance is Futile
France and Italy. I would be very happy to go to those two countries over and over and over and over and over......
Jan 7, 2011, 11:37pm   #205
radsres
italy!
would love to go back to florence but would also like to see the amalfi coast, sicily, verona, and just roam around tuscany forever
Jan 8, 2011, 2:53am   #206
Coach+Louislove
Ducks for the Cup!
I guess I'm kind of biased because I live in Canada, but British Columbia is the most beautiful province. The mountains are beautiful and the Okanagan where all the wineries are the orchards, etc. And then out on the coast (Victoria, Nanaimo, Tofino, etc) is beautiful. I live in Alberta, which is nice in the mountains.

Outside of Canada.. I loved Cozumel for some reason. I loved Cabo.. it's beautiful there. I have been on about 5 cruises with my family mostly to the Caribbean and there are some places I loved and some that I would never go back to.

In the States, I love Florida (Orlando for Disneyworld) and California (my dad owns a condo outside of Palm Springs) and Vegas. I love driving through Vegas at night with all the lights. I was in Denver this past summer for a conference and loved it there too. The airport was huge though!
Jan 9, 2011, 2:07am   #207
s
shopping in NY
shanghai
new york
seoul
Jul 4, 2012, 4:14am   #208
CuTe_ClAsSy
New York City. I go at least once a year sometimes multiple times a year so I suppose I do revisit again and again and again.
Maui. Most beautiful, fun, relaxing place.
May 7, 2014, 2:58pm   #209
S
Suzan
Madrid. I love it
May 7, 2014, 7:03pm   #210
alismarr
Nice and Portugal are our favourite quick breaks that we visit 3 or 4 times a year but my favourite place on earth is New York. I have been there twice in the last six months and am planning my next visit already. Love it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >