Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Want it Wednesday: Oscar de la Renta Dyed Rabbit Fur Clutch

POST A REPLY

Nov 30, 2011, 1:03pm   #1
PurseBlog.com
PurseBlog.com

It’s hard to find a perfect fur clutch, and we know that because so many well-known designers attempt to tackle fur and have absolutely no luck. This is where designer extraordinaire Oscar de la Renta comes in to soothe our eyes with a clutch that is both oh-so-Oscar and entirely magnificent.

Exclusive for his online store, the Oscar de la Renta Dyed Rabbit Fur Clutch doubles as a muff to keep your hands fashionably warm and your belongings meticulously stored. The crystal front embellishment in available in a wide variety of color-ways, but my favorite is the amethyst.

If you don’t like or agree with fur being used for fashion, this clutch is clearly not for you. But if you do, can we talk about how amazing the price is? $995 for an Oscar de la Renta fur clutch with a crystal hand-embroidered patch is so amazing that I can barely wrap my mind around it. Just in time for holiday parties and cold nights, this clutch arrives to keep you both fashionable and warm. How many handbags that you own can you say do that for you now? And for these reasons, I am so seriously wanting this bag this Wednesday. Buy via Oscar de la Renta for $995.

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Nov 30, 2011, 2:07pm   #2
h
hotshot
not minding a fur bag just not liking the jeweled clasp...
Nov 30, 2011, 5:19pm   #3
sbelle
It's a no for me
Nov 30, 2011, 6:50pm   #4
gacats
love me some bags!
No fur-bags for me.
Nov 30, 2011, 10:06pm   #5
nygrl
all you need is love
Not a fan of fur bags, or fur anything really.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:09am   #6
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Ewww that is gross.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:15am   #7
noon
*Sun in my eyes*
It's a pass from me too.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:08am   #8
karo
Not liking it
Jun 19, 2012, 7:13pm   #9
william_st_girl
OMG LOVE this bag... so worth it... even though I dont have the money... It's a pure luxuary item... it should come with such a tag! It keeps designer items exclussive... if you can afford designer stuff... why should you then see every other girl wearing it too... nothing worse! If I ever know anyone who has the same clothes as me I always get rid of them!
Jun 19, 2012, 7:18pm   #10
Myblackbag
Not my style....
Jun 19, 2012, 8:10pm   #11
Longchamp
I don't think OdR can do anything wrong.
Jun 19, 2012, 8:21pm   #12
V
Vegas Long Legs
Traveler
Take the dust buster cause that bag will shed like crazy.
Silly Wabbit.
Jun 20, 2012, 7:41am   #13
H
Hugs4LV
Love the bag, hate the jewel clasp.
Jun 20, 2012, 9:20am   #14
h
hotshot
not for me
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >