Home > >

Victoria Beckham Lookin' Might Thin

POST A REPLY

Sep 28, 2005, 11:24pm   #1
Megs
I love bags
Quote:
Victoria and Son

Sometimes I need a random post on a celeb- it is a 'fix' for me of sorts. What is up with Victoria B. lookin so thin? My guess is some of you will say it is natural while others (like myself) will disagree that she eats 5 times a day, all well-balanced meals. Anyhow, she was picking up Brooklyn (yet holding his friend's hand) from school -which so reminded me of schools that I went to- and was of course looking nicely put together just the other day.

The Beckham's have made quite a fuss recently with their request to pull their son's face out of the yearbook. After all, it is quite dangerous.

Celebrity couple David and Victoria Beckham's eldest son has been blanked out of an official school photo at his parents' request. Six-year-old Brooklyn's face has been replaced by a gray blob on every version of the photograph, with the exception of copies going to the Beckhams. A public relations advisor Jose Nguyen tells British newspaper The Mail On Sunday: "Beckham told the headmaster that he did not want other people to see his son's face and I instructed people to abide by those wishes." Parents of other pupils at the exclusive Runnymede College in Madrid, Spain, are unhappy with the decision, and some believe that the move could lead to Brooklyn being bullied.
Comments?
Sep 29, 2005, 2:37am   #2
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
Whoa...stress it's a killer. But I think she still looks good. :)
Sep 29, 2005, 5:06am   #3
Noriko
Account Deactivated
damn, thats extreme, but I'm sure they have their reasons.
Sep 29, 2005, 12:59pm   #4
HermesLover
She either smokes or drinks her lunch! I'm sure their child will be OK. He needs to start working out! (just incase)
Sep 29, 2005, 1:32pm   #5
Superqueen
Vintage Lover!
Well, she is not only thin, it seems like she is literally disappearing :(
Sep 29, 2005, 3:01pm   #6
Z
Zippy
There is thin then there is thin. The lady is edging on anorectic I believe...
Sep 29, 2005, 5:15pm   #7
billyjoe
my god, that's effing screwed up! i would never do that to my kid if I was rich and famous! but i really doubt their real reason is that they're worried about him being bullied.
Sep 29, 2005, 7:55pm   #8
*JJ*
En Vogue
eww. love her hair, though.
Sep 22, 2009, 11:31am   #9
o
onltainments
onlineentertainments.net/victoria-beckham-keen-on-claridges
Victoria Beckham steps out of London’s Claridges luxury hotel on Tuesday (September 22).
Last night, the 35-year-old former Spice Girl attended a a dinner thrown by Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman to celebrate London’s Fashion Week’s 25th anniversary. The soiree was also in honor of photographer Nick Knight’s SHOWStudio exhibition at Somerset House. Vicky B mingled with Pixie Geldof, Daisy Lowe, designer Stella McCartney and supermodels Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer.
http://www.onlineentertainments.net/...n-on-claridges

__________________________________________________ ________
Submit Articles
Online Entertainment
Sep 22, 2009, 1:29pm   #10
k
karmenzsofia
She's been anorexic for years, and it irks me that so many girls fall prey to seeing her and others like her as role models, as someone to imitate and look like, and that designers use them like walking advertisements.
Sep 23, 2009, 1:34am   #11
HandbagAngel

She is scary skinny! And she doesn't look healthy. I wonder how her body will hold up when she ages up. When you don't have health, you will not be able to enjoy your wealth, no matter how much money you have.
Sep 23, 2009, 10:06pm   #12
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
I didn't want to comment on her scarecrow look on her thread in the Celebrity section for fear of being flamed for my opinion about her unattractive thin-ness, but that girl is really sickly thin. Not a good look and not a healthy look. I think she needs to see a doctor. She also needs to put that arm in a sling that always makes its way up to her face in every single picture.
Sep 26, 2009, 4:25am   #13
J
Justdoitfalcone
She is scary skinny! And she doesn't look healthy. I wonder how her body will hold up when she ages up. When you don't have health, you will not be able to enjoy your wealth, no matter how much money you have. i totally agree HandbagAngel said that!
Sep 26, 2009, 5:07am   #14
Minimouse
I see this thread is 4 years old, but looks like nothing's changed.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >