Home Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries

Vera Wang Strapless Dress: Fab or Drab?

POST A REPLY

Jun 1, 2007, 3:08pm   #1
I love bags
Vera Wang Strapless Dress

The good thing about dresses is that with so many different styles and shapes, most everyone can find one that is flattering on their body. I have found some stunning dresses for summer and really have been drawn to the pocketed dressed. Although some pocket dresses tend to make me look wide where I prefer not to, some are perfect. From Vera Wang Lavendar Collection, the Vera Wang Strapless Dress is light and flirty and perfect for summer. The outside pockets that fall under the empire line waist can be flattering for many. I love the fitted bust which features ruching. Via NAP for $430.

Fab or drab?

{Fab Sugar}
Jun 1, 2007, 3:20pm   #2
Oh no! Who visited the dairy farm and stole the milkmaids dress?? And at $420.....no way man!
Jun 1, 2007, 3:28pm   #3
I like it & would wear it!
Jun 1, 2007, 3:29pm   #4
<3 H
I don't like the pockets so nay for me, but I can see it being cute on someone else.
Jun 1, 2007, 3:40pm   #5
I love it.
Jun 1, 2007, 4:28pm   #6
b
i think it's cute, but the pockets are tooooooo big! i wouldn't mind buying it if it has smaller pockets and it being cheaper
Jun 1, 2007, 4:50pm   #7
k
I tried it on at Saks to possible wear to my wedding, which will be on the beach so I just want a cute casual dress. I liked it but I wasn't too crazy about the pockets.
Jun 1, 2007, 5:00pm   #8
Pockets make it a drab and "working gal"-ish (not carreer gal), and the fabric looks a bit cheap. Hard yo judge from a photo though.
Jun 1, 2007, 5:52pm   #9
Up On My Toes!
I think it's one of those dresses that I could go either way on. I love the ruching and the empire waist. The length is nice too and the bare shoulders are stylish. But, I don't know about the pockets.

The fabric is a lovely color, but I can't tell from the picture if it's silk. If it not, I'd probably pass on it, b/c I don't think it would hang as nicely.
Jun 1, 2007, 6:23pm   #10
Overall I like the shape but the pockets make it too sloppy for my taste.
Jun 1, 2007, 8:53pm   #11
love me some bags!
I like everything about this!
Jun 1, 2007, 8:57pm   #12
I would love it WITHOUT the pockets. I hate pockets on my hips or anywhere near them! Love it otherwise.
Jun 1, 2007, 11:20pm   #13
Nay, the pockets kill it!
Jun 2, 2007, 9:26am   #14
t
I actually love it.
Jun 2, 2007, 1:08pm   #15
I kinda dig it. But not for that price tag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries