Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Vera Wang Strapless Dress: Fab or Drab?

POST A REPLY

Jun 2, 2007, 3:05pm   #16
dervilfal
I would love it if the pockets were smaller!
Jun 2, 2007, 9:36pm   #17
ewhitake
NoCalDiva
I actually like the dress and I'm not usually a fan of Vera Wang. The pockets you can have sewn shut if your a little hippy. And you would need to have strong shoulders and a narrow waist to carry it off properly.
Jun 2, 2007, 9:45pm   #18
azia
oh so cute! i love it!
Jun 3, 2007, 12:07am   #19
anniebobannie
@annieholly
In my opinion, the pockets just weren't done right. I agree with everyone who doesn't like the pockets! The seem to weigh the dress down! Maybe they'd be better if smaller...i'd have to see though!
Jun 3, 2007, 12:56am   #20
Oh Donna!
I like this dress, but the pockets could add extra poundage.

I like most anything Vera Wang. My daughters wedding dress is Vera Wang. Its gorgeous.
Jun 3, 2007, 4:34am   #21
lara0112
cute without the pockets - not a pocket fan myself, or if a bit smaller than that.
Jun 3, 2007, 5:11am   #22
RoseMary
♥ my dog ♥
not my style...
Jun 3, 2007, 5:25am   #23
Mellbella78
I would crack up if I saw anyone but a cleaning lady wearing it. Sorry, but that's a brutal dress.
Jun 3, 2007, 9:35am   #24
BittyMonkey
Every time I see a dress with pockets I can hear my grandmother, dead over ten years, in my head. She was very into fashion and as she got older felt fine telling people when they looked lousy. So when I see someone on the red carpet or see pictures like these, I can hear her say "Will you LOOK at THAT, how HORRIBLE and LAZY and NOT FASHIONABLE."

I love older lines of Vera Wang - I almost bought a wedding dress by her and an evening gown, because she fits me well. But I wish she would stop encouraging women to be so slouchy and lazy.
Jun 3, 2007, 10:13am   #25
Oh Donna!
Originally Posted by Mellbella78
I would crack up if I saw anyone but a cleaning lady wearing it. Sorry, but that's a brutal dress.

HAHA! If a cleaning lady was wearing then someone is paying her waaayyyy too much money!
Jun 3, 2007, 3:11pm   #26
J
Jadore
Shoe Addict
I own a dress from Vera with a similar design. The top is very flattering. The difference of mine is that its bubble bottom with a tie sash on the back(which can be done in the front)
Jun 3, 2007, 4:03pm   #27
J
Joydaly
Account Deactivated
I think it may look better with someone wearing it.
Jun 4, 2007, 9:54am   #28
c
ca_n8tv
Not cute at all!
Jun 4, 2007, 7:01pm   #29
ldldb
I roam there4 I am
I love dresses with pockets, but the hidden kind, not big and puffy in full view.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >