Home Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries

The Many Bags of Jennifer Lopez

POST A REPLY

Jul 5, 2012, 4:03pm   #1
PurseBlog.com
Jennifer Lopez has transformed her look quite a bit over her career, starting with her introduction to international fame in Selena to her high-profile relationships with P. Diddy and Ben Affleck to the proud mama and American Idol host that hse is today. With all of her life changes came many style changes, but overall it has been for the better. Jennifer loves designer wares and is constantly upping her wardrobe game with very covetable items. Though it can be argued that her shoe collection is far better than her bag collection, I still wanted to hone in on her bags and cover her in our The Many Bags of… feature.

I was a tad surprised that Jennifer Lopez doesn’t hoard more designer bags, namely Hermes Birkins. (She seems like she’d be a Birkin girl, doesn’t she?) However, the star still loves her accessories and is always carrying something new. Her clutch collection is insanely large and many are from small designers that most people haven’t heard of, while her everyday bags are typically well-known. From her early days until current day, Jennifer Lopez is keeping it real. Check out her accessories collection after the jump.

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Jul 6, 2012, 8:56pm   #2
Emma 4ever in my <3
I love her and her style! She can pull things off like no one else can! She is so much fun to look at and admire! Also, I think that one Hermes Birkin she owns makes up for an entire collection.
Jul 7, 2012, 10:36am   #3
She's got style, that's clear! She'a gorgeous and she can pull off a lot of clothes no one else could.
Jul 7, 2012, 7:54pm   #4
Grammar Police!
I believe I've seen pics of her carrying a tan croc Birkin somewhere...
Jul 8, 2012, 8:33am   #5
h
She has a great sense of her own personal style for sure...
Jul 9, 2012, 4:30am   #6
Easily Distracted!
She is a beautiful woman with great style and good bag collection.
Jul 11, 2012, 3:08pm   #7
p
Account Deactivated
She has some gorgeous clutches!!!
Jul 11, 2012, 3:47pm   #8
I'm also surprised she doesn't carry more Hermes & Chanel, but then again I'm not. Those seem a little too understated & not edgy enough. She seems to prefer far more trendy accessories.
Jul 11, 2012, 7:22pm   #9
love me some bags!
Originally Posted by legaldiva
I'm also surprised she doesn't carry more Hermes & Chanel, but then again I'm not. Those seem a little too understated & not edgy enough. She seems to prefer far more trendy accessories.
You're right!
Jul 16, 2012, 10:15am   #10
m
Jen just doesn't do it for me or the bags lol
Jul 16, 2012, 12:50pm   #11
She has many different styles and many different style of bags. Some of them look nice others I would not carry like the DVF hobo bag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries