Home Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries

The Many Bags of Jennifer Aniston

POST A REPLY

Aug 16, 2012, 1:03pm   #1
PurseBlog.com
Jennifer Aniston has been a longtime favorite leading lady of mine because she’s the beautiful girl next door with a smile that lights up anyone’s day. Jennifer is a natural beauty, dressed impeccably all the time in a way that is casual, accessible and easy to appreciate, even for people who don’t care about fashion at all. Jennifer mixes high and low, and can often be seen in her favorite jeans paired with a premium designer blazer. Her personal style is simple and refined, which shows in her handbag collection as well. I’ve never seen her carrying a bag with any sort of obvious logo on it, which totally fits Jen’s style. She is who she is, and no one will change that.

A major congrats to the newly engaged Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, and we’d like to celebrate their special occasion by taking you behind the scenes to explore The Many Bags of Jennifer Aniston.

I had to start with this image because Jennifer looks absolutely stunning in all black. I love the pairing of all things black, like her Wayne Hooded Loose Sweat Jacket along with her Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Lucy Bag. Shop Marc by Marc Jacobs via ShopBop.

The post The Many Bags of Jennifer Aniston appeared first on PurseBlog - Designer Handbag News and Reviews.

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Aug 16, 2012, 2:08pm   #2
h
she has some nice BV bags
Aug 16, 2012, 6:24pm   #3
p
Account Deactivated
Absolutely love the MBMJ bag.
Aug 17, 2012, 2:55pm   #4
I love this woman, her style and her bags, especially because she uses them for more than a week or two. It looks like she chooses only the bags she really likes and wears them for a long, long time and like any other celeb she receives a lot of designer stuff.
Aug 17, 2012, 6:04pm   #5
Emma 4ever in my <3
Class!
Aug 18, 2012, 6:13am   #6
i never realized how many dark outfits she has
not that its a bad thing
Aug 18, 2012, 7:30am   #7
Easily Distracted!
Love her! She can do no wrong, Classic!
Aug 23, 2012, 5:46pm   #8
Science Geek!
Such a lovely girl. All her bags look fabulous on her.
Aug 23, 2012, 8:25pm   #9
I
Account Deactivated
She has such fantastic taste, both in wardrobe and in bags!
Nov 13, 2012, 11:38am   #10
Is that suede bag the Lambertson Truex sold through Tiffany's now? I love that so much more than the snakeskin side!!!
Nov 13, 2012, 11:58am   #11
Originally Posted by karo
I love this woman, her style and her bags, especially because she uses them for more than a week or two. It looks like she chooses only the bags she really likes and wears them for a long, long time and like any other celeb she receives a lot of designer stuff.
I like that about her too.....I remember seeing her carrying her black BV bag with just about anything she was wearing
Last edited Nov 13, 2012 at 12:14pm.
Nov 13, 2012, 5:41pm   #12
#NordyGirl.
She's so beautiful, and has amazing taste and style. Her bags and accessories are beautiful, and her clothes are just gorgeous. I love her!

...and oh, I want a body like hers, too. Seriously. I'm so jealous of her. <3

And I wish Justin and Jen the best of luck. I haven't been keeping up with either of them so I'm not sure if they're already married or not. But either way, I want to give a big congrats to the couple!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries