Home Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries

The Cambridge Satchel Company designs pretty pastels

POST A REPLY

Jul 12, 2012, 7:03am   #1
PurseBlog.com

I have yet to figure out why I haven’t purchased a Cambridge Satchel Company bag yet. I believe it goes back to the fact that there are so many amazing color options that I start to feel completely overwhelmed with options. This company has an amazing back story and products that speak for themselves. The fashion crowd loves Cambridge Satchel Company, as do I. A few months ago its fluoro bags were all the rage in shocking vibrant colors, and right now I am going gaga for its new pastels collection.

Including subtle shades of limited edition pastels including lemon, lilac, rose pink, and duck-egg blue, the new line from The Cambridge Satchel Company is perfect for summer whites and spring florals.

I am always wary about opting for a pastel colors, but this is the optimal choice. Of course we leave it to the hip Cam Satchel Co to create it and the hardest part I am having right now is again figuring out what color I want most. I really like the idea of a bright in your face pant or top paired with a pastel bag, the difference in colors will bring such life to an outfit. The prices are entirely reasonable, ranging from 105 to 115 depending on the size and you have the option to add monogramming. More info via their site online.

Bag decision of my week: help me pick the right pastel color for my first Cambridge Satchel Company Satchel!

View the original post on PurseBlog.com!
Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 6:01pm.
Jul 12, 2012, 7:15am   #2
h
lilac or the pink would be my pick if you have to have one...
Jul 12, 2012, 7:14pm   #3
love me some bags!
No. No, no, no.
Jul 14, 2012, 2:27pm   #4
p
Account Deactivated
My eyes are drawn to the cupcakes...
Jul 15, 2012, 10:36pm   #5
Adorable! Duck egg is one of my favourite colours... but I'm going to go with lilac for the win!
Jul 16, 2012, 1:39am   #6
These bags are so beautiful but we have seen so many of them, I think they have lost their originality.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Blog Entries