Jun 24, 2012, 6:46am   #16
d
dpener
Love her and LOVE the bags!
Jun 25, 2012, 6:06am   #17
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Very basic looking to me, but of course SJP rocks it!
Jun 26, 2012, 1:40pm   #18
Accessorized
The simple elegance of this bag drew me in immediately!!! I've spent the past two days deciding whether to order it in dark red or black. In the end, black won and I ordered from Nordstrom today. Anxiously awaiting her arrival. Need to investigate how I can get my initials stamped on the hangtag...love the idea of that!
Jun 29, 2012, 11:36pm   #19
Accessorized
Received my 2jours!!! Love it pieces! Just as in the SJP pix. Very elegant and simple and beautiful. Front and back are textured saffiano leather but sides are a beautiful smooth leather. Investigating how I can get my initials foil stamped onto the hangtag to make it really special. There are only a few of these bags available right now in all of Nordstrom so thank you to Renee in designer sales for tracking this one down for me!
Jul 1, 2012, 6:29pm   #20
LV-PRADAfanatic
Built Hot for LV
nice bg
Jul 5, 2012, 10:30am   #21
Handbag Goddess
Saks.com has this exact bag on preorder and it's called the "Fendi Dumbo Medium Mixed-Media Tote" for $2260
Jul 6, 2012, 4:19am   #22
lovely64
LunAtic
Not my style:0)
Jul 17, 2012, 12:01pm   #23
astrosidonie
It is quite something to see SJP carrying a new Fendi bag, reminds me of the old day, maybe the next it-bag although I really don't like this expression.
Last edited Jul 18, 2012 at 7:18am. Reason: edited link to blog
Jul 17, 2012, 10:02pm   #24
g
graicy
I like its simple design,but what happen to SJP arm?Bags are too heavy?
Jul 18, 2012, 7:02am   #25
astrosidonie
People are wondering what's wrong with her arms, we all have our own imperfections but we are lucky, our anonymity is protecting us.

By the way I love the bag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >