Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

ROMYGOLD Biker Slash Tote

POST A REPLY

Apr 27, 2010, 8:05am   #1
S
Savvy.PurseBlog
PurseBlog Savvy
A bag with good texture can be hard to find. If it’s done well, it can easily make a bag one of the most unique and eye-catching options out there. If it’s not done well, things can start looking cheap really, really quickly.

As far as the ROMYGOLD Biker Slash Tote goes, I think it errs on the side of cool and interesting. The graphic white immediately sets a modernist tone, and the shape and size of the slashes takes that idea to the next level. I feel like it might be missing something, though, but I’m not quite sure what that might be.

I really like the body of this bag – as I mentioned, the combination of color and texture are ultra-modern and totally cool. You won’t find a great deal of bags that are rocking this aesthetic at the moment, and perhaps minimalism is the next big thing. In fact, it seems like a rather logical alternative to the preponderance of studs, fringe, ruffles and zippers that we’ve seen over the past few seasons. I simple bag with clean lines and modern texture might be just what the doctor ordered. Still, something could be better…maybe it’s the handles? Buy through ShopBop for $462.

View the original post on PurseBlog Savvy!
Apr 27, 2010, 9:30am   #2
sbelle
Not for me!
Apr 27, 2010, 11:00am   #3
B
Blackbirdie
plain
Apr 27, 2010, 11:14am   #4
D
DiorDeVille
Account Deactivated
cute-ish. I'm wondering how it will hold up with all of those leather edges. Not sure its a design that will age well....
Apr 27, 2010, 1:15pm   #5
k
karmenzsofia
Apr 27, 2010, 1:16pm   #6
Stophle
Loyal Browncoat
A bit 80's for my tastes and I agree with you, it's missing something. Maybe some kind of hardware.
Apr 27, 2010, 2:08pm   #7
NagaJolokia
Living Hard
So boring. And, biker slash my butt.
Apr 27, 2010, 2:28pm   #8
h
hotshot
awful...
Apr 27, 2010, 7:58pm   #9
gacats
love me some bags!
I don't like this.