Home > >

Rafe Donegal Tweed Frame Clutch

POST A REPLY

Oct 14, 2005, 12:06am   #1
Megs
I love bags
Quote:
Rafe Donegal Tweed Frame Clutch

Rafe is somewhat new to our site. Thanks to some loyal readers, one in particular ;-), we have become more aware of Rafe recently. But for many of the bags I saw (which probably were not the best), something was always missing. I was never drawn right away to them. Until now that is. This Rafe Donegal Tweed Frame Clutch was love at first sight. Seriously, I am in love. Luckily when I fly down to Florida and the Bahamas next week, I plan on doing some shopping- and this little number is for sure on the list! If you shoulder is tired from being the only carrier of beautiful lush bags, why not buy a clutch for that beautiful hand of yours. I'm sure your hand will thank you if you get this baby. Showing off 'rich wool with metallic threading and suede piping trim', the Rafe clutch could just make me drool. How could you resist the contrast stitching, nickel hardware, frame top, and the two outside snap pockets with woven buttons?? For your convenience there is a hidden chain shoulder strap and inside zipper and open pockets. This clutch measures 6"H X 13"L X 3"W. For a not too shabby $275 via Saks, this bag could make you a hit this fall!

If you think you could match this clutch with some cute shoes, try the Rafe Marylebone Donegal Wool” Valerie" Rounded High Heels! That’d be super swanky n' sassy! Buy them via Rafe for $252.

Rafe Marylebone Donegal Wool\"Valerie\" Rounded High Heels
This is love at first sight for me
Oct 14, 2005, 12:17am   #2
c
chemlex
Megs, I love how you fell in love with this bag! Unfortunately, Rafe was hit and miss this season. The weird stuff they did with crocoleather and fur was ugly ugly! But fortunately this line, and the Carnegie line are amazing.

I just wated to make sure that you posted the right matching shoes, the ones in your post are black, here are the blue ones:

Oct 14, 2005, 12:54am   #3
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
I LUV CLUTCHES!!! Rafe Donegal Tweed Frame Clutch is probably on my next to buy list. It's cute & unique!
Oct 14, 2005, 7:32am   #4
Megs
I love bags
Chemlex- I saw the blue but poasted the brown just because. I sure would want the blue ones though! With that gorg clutch!
Oct 14, 2005, 7:40am   #5
c
chemlex
Sorry, Megs, I should have known that you were just trying to display the different color - but I just don't like this line in the black/brown, it looks so much cuter with the blue trim!

I love matching shoes, they make any purse look 20x better. I do think Rafe puts way too high of a price tag on his shoes, though. And they always go on sale. So I usually have to wait a few months to get my matching shoes.
Oct 14, 2005, 9:42am   #6
z
zoesmom
Wow! I have a new love! Both the shoe and the bag.
Oct 14, 2005, 10:08am   #7
m
mreid0712
The clutch is great! The two little front pockets are cute and I like the cut out handle.
Oct 14, 2005, 9:13pm   #8
Z
Zippy
While I wasn't enthused over the other Rafe bags, this is delightful. I am very excited about matching heels, (even if I no longer waer them.) Quite a smart pair with the right outfit.
Nov 10, 2005, 11:13pm   #9
meme
I like the set.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >