Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Prada - Pretty in Pink

POST A REPLY

Oct 5, 2005, 9:04am   #1
Vlad
Quote:
Oh yes my children, it is the time for Spring 2006 Vogue and Couture galore! Before we continue in ecstatic outbursts of joy and excitement over luscious bags from the biggest names in the biz, I would like to take a moment to point out this pink croc mini-suitcase as presented by Prada in Paris. My eyes undergo orgasmic spasms staring at this piece, no doubt you'll get double-screened and strip-searched at the airport due to this dangerous hotness!

Prada Pink Suitcase

Via Style.com.
Can you handle it?
Oct 5, 2005, 11:40am   #2
HermesLover
I think I had this suitcase when I was 7. Though I think mine was CareBears!
Oct 5, 2005, 2:56pm   #3
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Its something my little sister would love!
Oct 5, 2005, 7:47pm   #4
c
chemlex
Man this is ridiculous - as a purse it's awkward - as luggage it is way too small.

Perhaps this is just one piece of a luggage line that Prada is going to put out. If it, I look forward to seeing it in a larger size that you can actually use for travel.
Oct 5, 2005, 8:13pm   #5
Z
Zippy
What color! It is reminiscient of Schaparelli to me. How I have missed that pink pink pink for decades!!! Prada comes close, I don't what shape or size it comes in!
Oct 5, 2005, 9:27pm   #6
e
excessoreyes
Ah- you don't have to really travel with it....just carrying this cute little gem would make you feel like you're going places! It's completely impractical- what's not to love about that when so much of what I have to do involves being practical! It reminds me of my daughter's dance bag!
Oct 6, 2005, 9:08am   #7
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
What?! Oh man, pass... LOL

I agree w/ chemlex "as a purse it's awkward - as luggage it is way too small"...
Oct 6, 2005, 2:00pm   #8
heavensent
Shop-a-holic
its cute
Oct 6, 2005, 2:13pm   #9
Greendrv
backstage pass
It is the most lovely color pink, and a great design. Not the most practical though.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >