Home > >

Kate Spade Heddy Small Floral Print Cosmetic Bag

POST A REPLY

Oct 7, 2005, 12:29am   #1
Megs
I love bags
Quote:
Kate Spade Heddy Small Floral Print Cosmetic Bag

As I have found out with age, many men actually prefer women without makeup on. Yea, that’s no lie. But to most of us women, it is part of our daily routine. I remember my cycle with makeup. It began around 6th grade with a lip gloss obsession. I'm talking juicy lips that probably attracted flies like a sticky pad. I moved on in 7th grade to some eye shadow. But it was barely noticeable. Around 8th grade, things went terribly downhill with my thought that dark makeup made me look older. Yet with time and experience, I learned how to apply makeup and not look like a 5 cent hooker. But where to keep all the makeup? Why not in a fun Kate Spade Heddy Small Floral Print Cosmetic Bag? Made with the fun color wheel of green, pink, chocolate, lime, cream, khaki, peach, and black, the floral print bag is colorful and fun. The bag also has a green zip with leather zip pull and loop at one end so you can hang the bag. The inside is lined with a taupe and green spotted print fabric. If you need a little new bag to carry your makeup, try this bag for $55 via Net-A-Porter (also comes in medium size for $65).
I really like this for a cosmetic bag... how bout you?
Oct 7, 2005, 12:33am   #2
c
chemlex
I think it's very cute.

But I highly doubt that if men knew what most women looked like without makeup they would prefer us without makeup. I think what they would prefer is a woman so naturally beautiful that she does not require makeup.
Oct 7, 2005, 1:18am   #3
Noriko
Account Deactivated
This is very cute! This will make an awesome gift for the holiday season.
Oct 7, 2005, 3:59am   #4
k
kojiko
KOJIKO
Cute! Not bad for $55
Oct 7, 2005, 8:02pm   #5
H
Horse Lover
Wow, very cute. You're right, that'd be a great little cosmetic bag. Fun and fabulous!
Oct 7, 2005, 8:47pm   #6
Z
Zippy
Whoops, Megs, missed the size but with all the items I deem essential to carry around, I would buy the big sister anyway. It is so delightfully colored, I would be able to locate it in my purse without wasteing much time.
Nov 24, 2005, 8:40pm   #7
billyjoe
Pretty, but so not my style. Somehow, Kate Spade doesn't really make amazing, to-die-for handbags. They just make nice handbags I guess.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >